Skin can be brightened with up to 3 sessions of hydrodermabrasion, which combines exfoliation with dermal infusion; RF facial also included
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$29 for one session of hydrodermabrasion with a radio frequency facial (total value up to $60)
$55 for two sessions of hydrodermabrasion with a radio frequency facial (total value up to $120)
$79 for three sessions of hydrodermabrasion with a radio frequency facial (total value up to $180)
- Improve the look of the skin with up to three sessions of hydrodermabrasion
- Hydrodermabrasion combines simultaneous dermal infusion and exfoliation
- Tighten the skin and stimulate collagen production with a radio frequency facial
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is radio frequency treatment?
Radio frequency treatments are designed to revitalise the appearance of skin through the use of controlled and concentrated radio waves.
What happens at each session?
A topical anaesthetic cream is applied to the numb area of skin being treated, such as the forehead, under the eyes, jaw line or neck. Next, a technician affixes electrodes, and the RF machine emits radio waves of specifically selected frequencies, which can produce a warm sensation.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on public holidays
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Treatment time: 30 minutes
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Missed appointments will be void
• Please do not wear jewelry to the appointment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0412 337 749
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Eternal Youth Laser Clinic
Eternal Youth Laser Clinic are the specialists when it comes to laser-related beauty treatments. In addition to offering hair removal, the clinic also carries out cellulite reduction therapies, hydrodermabrasion, and radio frequency facials. Skin tightening and body contouring services are also available.