Moviegoers can choose between a small popcorn or soft drink for $5, or live on the edge with both for $8. Available at 64 locations.
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$5 for a small popcorn or small soft drink (total value up to $7.90)
$8 for a small popcorn and small soft drink combo (total value up to $13.90)
Combine your cinematic experience with this offer at the Candy Bar. Choose between a small popcorn or a small drink, or go all-out and enjoy both.
Got Your Refreshments? Buy Your Tickets!
The Fine Print
• Not valid for prior booking online*
• Valid for redemption in-person at Candy Bar in Cinema only
• Limit of 10 vouchers per person
• 7-day cooling-off refund period does not apply
• Valid for choice of small popcorn or small drink OR small popcorn and small drink combo
• Valid for small regular popcorn and / or small soft drink only (not valid for non-standard popcorn varieties, Frozen Coke varieties, sports drinks, milk drinks or hot drinks)
• Valid at all 64 Event Cinema locations nationwide
• Not valid for Skyline Drive-In, Moonlight Cinema or Village Cinemas
• No date extensions available
• No change given
• Voucher cannot be transferred or sold without prior written permission of The Greater Union Organisation Pty Limited
• Standard classifications apply
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 18 Dec 2019
• Redeem in-person at Candy Bar in Cinema only (not valid for prior booking online*)
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival at Candy Bar
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
*You can book your movie tickets online and then redeem this Popcorn and/or Drink voucher when you get to the Cinema; this voucher just can't be used during the online booking process.
About Event Cinemas
From family-friendly flicks and romantic comedies to action-packed thrillers, period dramas and horror films, there's something for everyone at Event Cinemas. With multiple locations across the country and state-of-the-art screens and premium viewing experiences, who's up for a movie?