Looks can be redefined with a cosmetic tattoo intended to accentuate either the upper eyeliner or the lips
About This Deal
$99 for an upper eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $300)
$199 for a full-lip cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $750)
- Forget about putting lipstick or eyeliner on every morning and about endless touch-ups during the day
- Enhance the natural looks with a semi-permanent eyeliner
- Make the lips look fuller and more noticeable without constant make-up application
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What areas can be worked on?
Full lips or upper eyeliner.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Need To Know
• Not valid from 25 Dec 2019 to 27 Dec 2019 and on 01 Jan 2020
• New customers only
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
• Late arrival may shorten treatment time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0433 968 186 (or) (02) 8036 8199 (or) (02) 8036 8186
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Evincy Medical Cosmetic - Chatswood
Evincy Medical Cosmetic - Chatswood specialises in an array of treatments designed to improve the condition of patients' skin. Services range from procedures such as anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers to hair regrowth and weight management. The experts at Evincy clinic can also provide diagnosis on snoring symptoms and an assortment of dermatological and gynaecological issues.