Looks can be redefined with a semi-permanent eyebrow tattoo created by means of microblading or feathering
What You'll Get
$189 for eyebrow microblading (total value up to $480)
$239 for eyebrow feathering (total value up to $780)
- Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin
- Range of colour to suit most skin tones
- Feathering treatment is designed to improve the appearance of pale or thinning eyebrows
- Includes consultation and shaping to provide a tailored look
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. Therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per option
• New customers only
• Not valid from 25 Dec 2019 to 27 Dec 2019 and on 01 Jan 2020
• Not valid on Sat-Sun and on public holidays
• Valid for one procedure per person only
• Bookings essential; no walk-ins accepted
• Not valid for touch-up treatments
• May require touch-up visit depending on the individual’s response to pigment
• Clients must be 18 or older
• Not suitable for diabetic, pregnant or breastfeeding customers
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated
• Not valid for colour correction of previous cosmetic tattoos
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 8036 8199
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Evincy Medical Cosmetic - Chatswood
Evincy Medical Cosmetic - Chatswood specialises in an array of treatments designed to improve the condition of patients' skin. Services range from procedures such as anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers to hair regrowth and weight management. The experts at Evincy clinic can also provide diagnosis on snoring symptoms and an assortment of dermatological and gynaecological issues.