Natural facial features can be enhanced thanks to a semi-permanent lip blush cosmetic tattoo, designed to add drama to the look
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$159 for a lip blushing cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $400)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Bookings required
• Please arrive 15 minutes early
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant, and people with heart issues and diabetes
• All treatments to be completed in one visit
• Voucher cannot be shared
• Results may vary for each person
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 6 months from purchase
• Phone to book: 0452 223 135
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
About Eyebrow Clinic Australia
Eyebrow Clinic Australia is run by experienced eyebrow and lip tattooist Kiki Penna. Clients can visit the beauty studio to take advantage of treatments like semi-permanent make-up, waxing, henna brows, brow lamination and lash lifts. Cosmetic tattoo removal sessions are also available.