Indulge in this treatment designed to revitalise and brighten complexions; opt to include multivitamin infusion that can calm irritated skin
About This Deal
$39 for a cream microdermabrasion facial (total value up to $100)
- 45-minute facial
$79 for a cream microdermabrasion facial with a four-panel multivitamin infusion (total value up to $220)
- 45-minute facial
- Four-panel infusion of vitamin A, B, C and E
- Microdermabrasion helps even skin tone, improve skin texture and minimise appearance of enlarged pores
- Opt to include a four-panel infusion of vitamin A, B, C and E
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. It is a new generation approach of microdermabrasion, which aims for effective results in just one treatment & more in the succeeding treatments.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Late arrival will shorten treatment time
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• No walk-ins
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0452 450 005
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
About Facial Affair
Facial Affair is a Wolli Creek-based beauty salon located just a short stroll away from the local train station. They offer a broad range of facials that focuses on anti-ageing, pigmentation issues, blemishes, dry and dehydrated skin. Eyelash extensions, tints and eyebrow management services are also on offer.