Customers can take advantage of 1 or 2 sessions of an RF treatment on the full face, or neck and décolletage; opt to combine the areas
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
Full face or neck and décolletage
- $69 for one session of a radio frequency skin treatment (total value up to $300)
- $135 for two sessions of a radio frequency skin treatment (total value up to $600)
Full face with neck and décolletage
- $199 for one session of a radio frequency skin treatment (total value up to $465)
- $230 for two sessions of a radio frequency skin treatment (total value up to $930)
- Each full-face option comes with a complimentary take-home mask per session
- Opt for two sessions to see better results
- Intended to reduce cellulite, stimulate collagen, and boost elastin production
- Can tighten the skin and revitalise complexions
What is radio frequency treatment?
Radio frequency treatments are designed to revitalise the appearance of skin through the use of controlled and concentrated radio waves.
What happens at each session?
A topical anaesthetic cream is applied to the numb area of skin being treated, such as the forehead, under the eyes, jaw line or neck. Next, a technician affixes electrodes, and the RF machine emits radio waves of specifically selected frequencies, which can produce a warm sensation.
About Facial Skin Specialist
Facial Skin Specialist strives to help clients restore their skin with a range of advanced peels, needling, facials and treatments like HIFU and microcurrent lifting. Waxing sessions are also offered to those who wish to banish unwanted hair from the face. The salon is nestled in Smithfield.