Learn camera settings including aperture, shutter speed and ISO in an interactive and jargon-free class led by photographer Anthony Cottrell
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$69 for a four-hour introductory photography masterclass (total value up to $695)
- Suitable for absolute beginners - no experience required
- Learn about camera settings including aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- Control lighting, composition and expression and discover their importance
- Lessons are interactive and jargon-free
- Led by Anthony Cottrell, a renowned portrait photographer
- Adelaide, 5 January 2020 - 10 a.m.
- Perth, 12 January 2020 - noon
- Melbourne, 19 January, 2020 -11 a.m.
- Brisbane, 2 February, 2020 - 11 a.m.
- Sydney, 9 February 2020 - 11 a.m.
Venues are subject to change and will be advised upon registration.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Valid to: date specified on the voucher
• Valid for ages 11 and over
• Event locations will be major CBD hotel locations and are advised upon registration
• Class times are subject to change at merchant's discretion and will be confirmed upon booking
• Venues are subject to change depending on numbers and bookings
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Bookings are essential and your voucher must be redeemed for a valid ticket at least 2 days prior to your class
• Valid for the date, location and time specified at time of purchase
• Dates and locations:
5 January 2019 - Adelaide, 10am
12 January 2019 - Perth, noon
19 January 2019 - Melbourne, 11am
2 February 2019 - Brisbaine, 11am
9 February 2019 - Sydney, 11am
• Book online: http://photographymasterclass.com.au/redeem
(1) Select your preferred class and click "BUY TICKETS"
(2) Select the number of tickets you require
(3) Enter your Groupon Voucher Code
(4) Fill in all required information. Include your Voucher Security Code
(5) Print out your ticket or save it to your smartphone to bring to your class
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Please note vouchers will not be accepted at the door and must be exchanged for a valid ticket prior to the event
About Photography Masterclass
Dedicated to helping wannabe snappers develop their skills and get the most from their picture boxes, Photography Masterclass runs photography courses around Australia for people of all abilities. Classes are held at addresses in various cities including Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Darwin, Perth and Brisbane, and are run by renowned photographer Anthony Cottrell. Anthony has over 25 years of experience working professionally in the business and alongside greats such as Anne Geddes and Lord Patrick Litchfield.