A chemical solution comprised of 40% strength mandelic acid is applied to face to help with skin clarity, tone and texture
What You'll Get
$95.50 for one session of mandelic facial chemical peel (total value up to $159)
$189 for two sessions of mandelic facial chemical peel (total value up to $318)
- Works by remodelling skin - designed to enhance skin clarity, tone and texture
- Aims to help with rosacea, telangiectatic type
- Made for sensitive skin types
- No pre-treatment preparation
- Minimal visible peeling or flaking
- Quick procedure of about 20 minutes
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse the skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Thu-Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• New customers only
• Sessions must occur at least 2-3 weeks apart
• 3-4 sessions are generally recommended for best results
• Not suitable for those with active facial skin infections (including cold sores and shingles), open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• If you have had any of the following treatments to your face within the last 1-2 weeks, you may be asked to delay having your peel: antiwrinkle injections, fillers, laser/IPL treatments, chemical/medical treatments to the face, facial hair waxing, depilation or electrolysis; if unsure please call Finesse Cosmetic Surgery
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (02) 4001 0511
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Finesse Cosmetic Surgery
Finesse Cosmetic Surgery specialise in a range of complex beauty treatments. Their cosmetic surgery offer includes face lifts, liposuction, breast enhancements and blepharoplasty, among many others. Finesse also carry out non-surgical procedures like dermal fillers, facial peels and anti-wrinkle treatments.