Target fine lines and wrinkles with these purposely designed injections; available on areas like crow’s feet, bunny lines or forehead
About This Deal
$169 for anti-wrinkle injections on one major and one minor area
$220 for anti-wrinkle injections on one major and two minor areas
$329 for anti-wrinkle injections on two major areas
$445 for anti-wrinkle injections on three areas
What areas can be targeted?
Major areas: forehead | frown area | crow’s feet
Minor areas: brow lift | bunny lines | smoker’s line
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on weekends or public holidays
• New customers only
• Not valid from 10th December 2021 - 17th January 2022.
• All treatments must be used in same visit
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• 1 major area consists of up to 40 units
• 1 minor area consists of up to 10 units
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion
• Not suitable for people with skin cancer
• Not suitable for those who have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on the face, or any active skin disease
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: (02) 4001 0511
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Finesse Cosmetic Surgery
Finesse Cosmetic Surgery specialise in a range of complex beauty treatments. Their cosmetic surgery offer includes face lifts, liposuction, breast enhancements and blepharoplasty, among many others. Finesse also carry out non-surgical procedures like dermal fillers, facial peels and anti-wrinkle treatments.