What You'll Get
$79 for a dental exam package * Dental exam * Clean, scale and polish * Two X-rays * fluoride treatment
- Get checked with an exam and X-ray
- Ensure the teeth and gums are healthy with a dental check-up
- Remove bacteria and plaque with a scale and polish
- Keep the teeth and gums healthy with a fluoride treatment
- X-ray is taken to make sure there is no decay in between teeth
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Valid for 1 person only - treatment cannot be shared
• New customers only
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• Results will vary for each person
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Cleaning and scaling does not include deep scaling or periodontal treatment, a surcharge applies for these and will be advised
• Additional treatments incur an extra cost and additional appointments
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (07) 3229 4121
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
About First Dental Studio
Located in Brisbane's CBD, First Dental Studio proudly puts their patients first. The team members treat patients and put them at ease with over 30 years of combined experience. The practice puts emphasis on preventive dentistry, dental implants, root canal treatments, dental veneers, teeth whitening, dentures, extractions, fillings, and sleep apnoea and snoring, among other treatments.