Students can gain knowledge required to provide general information about healthy eating to clients and achieve Certificate III in Fitness
About This Deal
$519 for SIS30321 Healthy Eating Course (Don’t Pay $600)
- Once a participant completes the 7 Micro Credentials, they can register with AusActive, take their 1st Aid and CPR certificate and work in Australia as a fully qualified fitness instructor, gym instructor or group fitness instructor.
- Source information about healthy eating from the national dietary guidelines that apply to healthy people.
- Interpret key national dietary guideline recommendations and healthy eating messages to inform healthy eating advice.
- Advise people about their own role and limitations in providing healthy eating advice.
- Provide information consistent with national dietary guidelines to help people make informed healthy eating choices.
- Advise on recommended daily serves of the five food groups outlined in national dietary guidelines.
- Provide clear information about discretionary foods and inform clients about limiting daily intake.
- Explain the benefits of healthy food and beverage choices, and impact of poor choices on health and wellbeing.
- Show sensitivity to cultural and social differences that may influence food choices.
- Provide accurate information about the role of healthy eating as part of a fitness program.
- For a full list of the units, provider arrangements and additional course information please visit the website
You need to have finished the previous 3 Micro-Credentials before you can start this one:
- Sport & Fitness Equipment Maintenance (1 of 7)
- Anatomy and Physiology (2 of 7)
- Orientation, Health Screening and Fitness Assessment (3 of 7)
All 7 Micro Credentials must be studied in order towards acquiring the Certificate III in Fitness.
- You will need access to a gym and one computer with an internet connection.
Who is the Healthy Eating Micro Credential for?
- This Micro Credential is the following step after the Sport & Fitness Equipment Maintenance (1 of 7), the Anatomy and Physiology (2 of 7) and the Orientation, Health Screening and Fitness Assessment (3 of 7) Micro Credentials.
This is the fourth of seven Micro Credentials you’ll need to finish to achieve Certificate III in Fitness.
You have up to 6 months from the moment of purchase to redeem this Micro Credential.
- The time frame to finish this Micro Credential from the moment of enrolment is 3 months.
Training and assessment
- There is 1 Unit of Competency included within the Healthy Eating Micro Credential (4 of 7 towards achieving the Certificate III in Fitness), with all resources required to complete the course available in your student study portal.
- A trainer is assigned to you for guidance throughout the course and will grade your assessments.
• Students can only enroll to this course if they have completed Micro credentials courses 1, 2 and 3
• Fit Education terms and conditions
• 7-day cooling-off refund period does not apply to this deal
• Fit Education (formerly known as Fitnance) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO: 32155 – CRICOS 03804F) specialising in sport and fitness education
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Redeem before: 31 Mar 2023
• Redeem online: https://try.fiteducation.edu.au/micro-credentials_groupon/
• You must redeem the Groupon Code and enrol in the Micro Credential course within 6 months of Groupon Code purchase
• Please fill in the forms provided on the individual course links
• Please use the unique Groupon code you receive in your Groupon voucher
• There will be a button in the 'thank you' pop-up where you can download the enrolment form
• Please fill and send the enrolment form as per the instructions provided on the form