In this part of the cycle of micro credentials you will learn how to assess client’s needs, risks and potentials before devising a routine
About This Deal
$519 for Orientation, Health Screening and Fitness Assessment Course (up to $600 total value)
- Once a participant completes the 7 Micro Credentials, they can register with AusActive, take their 1st Aid and CPR certificate and work anywhere in Australia as a fully qualified fitness instructor, gym instructor or group fitness instructor.
- You will learn how to:
- Organise personal work priorities
- Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- Complete pre-exercise screening and service orientation
- Complete client fitness assessments
You need to have finished the previous 2 Micro-Credentials before you can start this one:
- Sport & Fitness Equipment Maintenance (1 of 7)
- Anatomy and Physiology (2 of 7)
Who is the Health Screening and Fitness Assessment Micro Credential for?
- This Micro Credential is the following step after the Sport & Fitness Equipment Maintenance (1 of 7), the Anatomy and Physiology (2 of 7) Micro Credentials.
- This is the third of seven Micro Credentials you’ll need to finish to achieve Certificate III in Fitness
- You will need access to a gym and one computer with an internet connection
Training and assessment
- 4 Individual Units of Competency with all the resources required to complete the course available in your student study portal
- A trainer is assigned to you for guidance throughout the course and will grade your assessments
- You have up to 6 months from the moment of purchase to redeem this Micro Credential. The time frame to finish this Micro Credential from the moment of enrolment is 3 months.
Click here for more details
• Students can only enrol to this course if they have completed Micro credentials courses 1 and 2
• Fit Education terms and conditions
• 7-day cooling-off refund period does not apply to this deal
• Fit Education (formerly known as Fitnance) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO: 32155 – CRICOS 03804F) specialising in sport and fitness education
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Redeem before: 31 Mar 2023
• Redeem online: https://try.fiteducation.edu.au/micro-credentials_groupon/
• You must redeem the Groupon Code and enrol in the Micro Credential course within 6 months of Groupon Code purchase
• Please fill in the forms provided on the individual course links
• Please use the unique Groupon code you receive in your Groupon voucher
• There will be a button in the 'thank you' pop-up where you can download the enrolment form
• Please fill and send the enrolment form as per the instructions provided on the form
About Fit Education
Fit Education is an online platform which provides education focusing on the delivery of Certificate III and IV in Fitness, the Diploma of Sport, and Diploma of Fitness. Students can choose from offering a variety of professional fitness courses including topics like healthy eating, personal training, CPR and first aid, and more.