Individuals or duos can work towards their fitness goals with a choice of two or four weeks of unlimited training sessions
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$19 for two weeks of unlimited fitness classes for one person (total value up to $110)
$35 for two weeks of unlimited fitness classes for two people (total value up to $220)
$35 for four weeks of unlimited fitness classes for one person (total value up to $220)
$69 for four weeks of unlimited fitness classes for two people (total value up to $440)
- Small group classes are designed for all fitness levels and customised to those in attendance.
- No two workouts are the same so your body is always challenged.
- Experience movement on different levels with their specialty classes: yoga, boxfit, pilates and stretch.
- 30-minute workouts; train smarter not longer.
- Experienced trainers provide coaching and help at every session
- See the timetable
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per option
• New customers only
• Customers must be medically and physically fit to participate
• If you have any health concerns, please check with your doctor before participating
• All sessions must be used by the same customer
• 2 or 4 week session begins from first visit and must be taken consecutively
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 30 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Must receive booking confirmation from FitLane with instructions on how to set up PT minder account
• Present printed voucher on arrival
Looking for something different? Join FitLane to experience their functional ‘real world’ training. Their innovative and scientifically proven techniques bring about real benefits including: increased strength, fat reduction, improved blood circulation, improved bone health and enhanced flexibility. You get maximum efficiency and results in 30 minutes. At FitLane, they take the guess work out of your training. You don’t have to think, they tell you what to do. All you need to do is show up and just do it, then reap the benefits