Glamourise glances with a cosmetic eyebrow tattoo and enjoy smudge-free definition while spending less time with the make up brush
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$189 for ombré eyebrow cosmetic tattooing (total value up to $400)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Those under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by a participating adult
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment time
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• If you have previously had eyebrow cosmetic tattooing done please contact merchant to discuss suitability
• Not suitable for those with open cuts or contagious skin complaints
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 0400 566 067
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Flutter Beauty Studio
Flutter Beauty Studio invites customers to indulge in a selection of beauty treatments. Eyes can be enhanced with classic and Russian eyelash extensions, while henna eyebrow tinting and cosmetic tattooing are also on offer. The salon is located in Scoresby.