Enhance natural features by defining the brows with a cosmetic tattoo treatment; includes a touch-up session
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$129 for a cosmetic eyebrow tattoo with powder finish and touch-up (total value up to $500)
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. Therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Sun
• Touch-up is for 4-6 weeks
• Not suitable for those who are diabetic, pregnant or breastfeeding
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for last 6 months
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in area to be treated
• Can be used for colour correction of previous cosmetic tattoos
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0406 394 103
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Forever Brow
Forever Brow are the local brow specialists. Their services focus primarily on cosmetic tattooing. The salon is situated in Meadowbank.