Complexions can be revitalised with this treatment designed to help target skin issues such as acne, blackheads or enlarged pores
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$89 for one session of China Doll carbon laser peel with light microdermabrasion and hydration mask (total value up to $249)
$239 for three sessions of China Doll carbon laser peel with light microdermabrasion and hydration mask (total value up to $599)
What is a carbon laser facial?
A carbon lotion is applied to the skin and left to dry over a period of approximately 15 minutes. A laser is then used to warm the area with the aim of revitalising complexions and reducing the visibility of fine lines and blemishes.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out to discuss the treatment before the facial is performed. Skin will then be cleansed and moisturised, and further sessions should be carried out at intervals of two weeks.
What aftercare is needed?
The face may be slightly red for a few hours after the procedure. Customers are advised to keep skin moisturised and to use sun cream while avoiding excessive sun exposure.
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Valid Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
• Not valid on public holidays
• New customers only
• No walk-ins
• Customers are recommended to remove their own make-up prior to arrival
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0478 832 226
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Fresh Start Laser
Fresh Start Laser offers tattoo removal treatments and advanced skincare. Services are performed by experienced beauty therapists and include chemical and carbon laser skin peels, microneedling and skin revitalisation. Fresh Start Laser is located near AG Davis Park.