This treatment aims to cleanse, exfoliate and smooth the skin surface, boost collagen production, and reduce the visibility of fine lines
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$39 for one session of six-step microdermabrasion with a skin analysis and LED light therapy (total value up to $208)
$75 for two sessions of six-step microdermabrasion with a skin analysis and LED light therapy (total value up to $416)
$109 for three sessions of six-step microdermabrasion with a skin analysis and LED light therapy (total value up to $624)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
The Fine Print
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Valid Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
• New customers only
• No walk-ins
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• All sessions must be redeemed by the same person within the validity period
• Late arrival may reduce appointment time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0478 832 226
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Fresh Start Laser
Fresh Start Laser offers tattoo removal treatments and advanced skincare. Services are performed by experienced beauty therapists and include chemical and carbon laser skin peels, microneedling and skin revitalisation. Fresh Start Laser is located near AG Davis Park.