What You Get
Choose from Three Options
- $389 for a two-night stay (up to $625.60 value)
- $579 for a three-night stay (up to $899.40 value)
- $769 for a four-night stay (up to $1,173.20 value)
Included in all options:
- Studio Suite stay for two people
- Daily breakfast
- Late midday check-out
- Daily rental of beach towels
- Jug of Sangria
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking
- 15% discount off dinner (food only) at Piccolino Italian or 10 Hastings Spanish
The Hotel: 10 Hastings Street Boutique Motel
Nestled at the quieter end of Noosa’s prestigious Hastings Street, and only a stone’s throw away from Noosa Heads Main Beach, is the newly refurbished 10 Hastings Street Boutique Motel. The motel offers the public a collection of well-appointed, light and airy suites and two-bedroom apartments that each feature a private balcony. Folks are greeted at the serviced reception and are shown to their cosy, modern-looking Studio Suite where they can kick back and relax with a bottle of wine.
When stomachs start grumbling, folks can head to the adjoining 10 Boutique Café Lounge and Bar for a bite to eat or cook up a storm on the motel’s BBQ. Energetic Groupies can enjoy a range of outdoor activities like surfing, stand up paddle boarding, swimming, or hiking around Noosa National Park. Shopaholics can work up a sweat by walking down Hastings Street to browse the many boutique stores and gift shops on offer. Once night falls, Groupies can head out into Noosa’s vibrant nightlife scene or opt to chill back at their suite and utilise the motel’s Wi-Fi to upload snaps of the day’s events. Holidaymakers can extend their slumber on the last day by taking advantage of the late check-out by midday.
- One large double bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- This room is fully air-conditioned with a flat-screen TV, en suite bathroom, Wi-Fi, mini-fridge and private balcony
The Area: Noosa
From the style-savvy set to backpacking surfers, Noosa is a resort town that offers something for all travellers no matter their budget. While a string of upper-class restaurants and luxury boutiques tempt those chasing a decadent retreat, the world-renowned beaches and abounding natural sights give the area a down-to-earth, friendly vibe ideal for families or weekend vacationers. Pristine stretches of sand, dense national parkland and majestic Fraser Island make Noosa a stand-out lifestyle hot spot on the Sunshine Coast.
Travellers step out of their accommodation and head to Hastings Street, where a flurry of experiences assaults the senses. World-class restaurants, cafes and bars bump sides with boutiques and gift shops offering all manner of stylish wares, and visitors often live out their holidays in this cosmopolitan area alone.
Those searching for some sun and sand head to Main Beach, where they enjoy a dip in the refreshing water or perhaps learn to surf with one of the several schools. Pack the hiking boots and venture to Noosa National Park, where legs get a workout on the trail while eyes are treated to lush bush landscapes. More natural adventures await with an eco-tour out to famed Fraser Island or a boat trip up to the river and lakes, or simply kick back in a pavement cafe with a good book.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late check-out by midday
- Pets are not allowed
• Blackout dates: Easter long weekend, school holidays, special events
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Limit of 2 vouchers per stay
• Not valid for Friday or Saturday nights
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 30 November 2021
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (07) 5455 3340
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival