Guests settle into their home-away-from-home at 28 Southgate Apartments. The apartments boast all the mod cons so that business travellers, families, and couples can rest their weary heads after days of exploring Melbourne.
Choose from Three Options
- $229 for a one-night stay (up to $528 value)
- $399 for a two-night stay (up to $846 value)
- $559 for a three-night stay (up to $1,229 value)
Included in all options:
- Two Bedroom Apartment for up to four people
- Continental breakfast ingredients provided in the apartment
- Bottle of wine and chocolates
- Late checkout of 11am
The Hotel: 28 Southgate Apartments Melbourne
Guests settle into their home-away-from-home at 28 Southgate Apartments. The apartments boast all the mod cons so that business travellers, families, and couples can rest their weary heads after days of exploring Melbourne. The apartment features a leather lounge suite, hardwood dining setting, and granite kitchen equipped with appliances. For those wanting a quiet night in, there’s a large bathroom with a bath, and Foxtel Cable TV, and Stereo Hi-Fi so you can lounge around in your dressing gowns or have a pyjama party.
Enjoy a bottle of wine and the company of close friends and loved ones on the balcony with sweeping views over the Yarra River, city skyline, Royal Botanic Gardens and Melbourne Arts Centre.
The Area: Melbourne
Dubbed Australia’s fashion capital, Melbourne boasts a strong coffee and café culture and a solid array of boutique fashion stores. Spend the day wandering between the café-lined alleyways, shopping for boutique and vintage clothes, and discovering hidden galleries and rooftop bars. Pack a romantic picnic and spend another day relaxing amongst the flowers and leafy trees in Botanic Gardens.
For those wanting to stay closer to home base, there are plenty of opportunities to play and explore in Melbourne including markets, galleries, museums, festivals. Popular attractions include Luna Park, St Kilda Beach and the walking track around Albert Park Lake.
Two Bedroom Apartment
- Bed size/type: One queen bed and two single beds
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Five people
- Adding occupants above standard: $100 per person per night
- The apartment also features a balcony
- Check-in: 2pm
- Checkout: 11am
- Parking: $20 per night
- Rollaways: $100 per night
- Smoking policy: Smoking permitted outdoors
- Accessibility: Disabled-accessible rooms are not available
- Room upgrades: Upgrade to a Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom Suite for an additional $45 per night payable direct to the property
Excellent location and views off balcony. Food court only minutes away and close to CBD. Kitchen has everything you need, beds are comfortable and check in staff are friendly and efficient. Apartments are very secure and quiet inside. Hope to be back soon!
Bik99, Trip Advisor, March 2014
. Appts very good and security is also very good. Appts well situated being close to CBD. We had a two bedroom one and it had everything we needed for our stay
Rosanna B, Trip Advisor, March 2014
The Fine Print
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• Blackout dates: Special events e.g. AFL Grand Final, Melbourne Cup Carnival, Test Cricket, Christmas, NYE and Australian Open
• Option 1 and 2 valid Sun-Thurs only
• Option 3 $75 surcharge for Fri and Sat stays per night including on long weekends, public holidays and peak times
• Views may vary based on availability between, Garden, City and River views. Inquire at time of reservation
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
Questions about this deal?
Phone: 1300 962 032
(Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm AET)
Or click here to email us
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 28 Feb 2015
• Must book by: 8 Feb 2015
• Phone to book: 1300 855 529
• Or email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State name, preferred dates and attach PDF voucher
• State Voucher and Security Codes upon redemption
• Present printed voucher on arrival