Guests settle into their home-away-from-home at 28 Southgate Apartments in Melbourne, where the apartments boast all the mod cons so that business travellers, families, and couples can rest their weary heads after days of exploring Melbourne.
They can the complimentary bottle of wine and the company of close friends and loved ones on the balcony with sweeping views of the Yarra River, city skyline, Royal Botanic Gardens and Melbourne Arts Centre.
The apartment features a leather lounge suite, hardwood dining setting, and granite kitchen equipped with appliances. For those wanting a quiet night in, there’s a large bathroom with a bath, and a flat-screen TV with Foxtel, and stereo Hi-Fi in the living room, so you can lounge around in your dressing gowns or have a pyjama party.
The fully-furnished apartment features equipped kitchen with separate dining area, a balcony, one or two bathrooms (depending on the option chosen), flat-screen TV with DVD player and Foxtel, Wi-Fi, and reverse-cycle air conditioning
The Area: Melbourne
Dubbed Australia’s fashion capital, Melbourne boasts a strong coffee and café culture and a solid array of boutique fashion stores. Spend the day wandering between the café-lined alleyways, shopping for boutique and vintage clothes, and discovering hidden galleries and rooftop bars. Pack a romantic picnic and spend another day relaxing amongst the flowers and leafy trees in Botanic Gardens.
For those wanting to stay closer to home base, there are plenty of opportunities to play and explore in Melbourne including markets, galleries, museums, and festivals. Popular attractions include Luna Park, St Kilda Beach, and the walking track around Albert Park Lake.
Take in the sweeping views of the Yarra River, City skyline, Royal Botanic Gardens, and Melbourne Arts Centre from the private balcony
What You Get
Choose from Six Options
Two-Bedroom Apartment with One Bathroom:
$399 for a two-night stay (up to $820 value)
$559 for a three-night stay (up to $1,143 value)
$699 for a four-night stay (up to $1,466 value)
Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms:
$459 for a two-night stay (up to $900 value)
$629 for a three-night stay (up to $1,263 value)
$799 for a four-night stay (up to $1,626 value)
Included in all options:
Accommodation for up to four people
Continental breakfast ingredients provided in the apartment
Bottle of wine and chocolates
Late 11am check-out
Check-in: 2pm (if you wish to arrive after 7pm, please contact the property min. 72 hours prior to arrival)
Late check-out: 11am
Rollaway for 5th person: $100 flat fee
Parking available on application for a surcharge, please contact the property directly
Smoking policy: Smoking permitted outdoors
Accessibility: Disabled-accessible rooms are not available
If you plan to arrive on Sat or Sun, please contact the property min. 72 hours prior to arrival
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 30th & 31st December 2020 & 6th to 9th March 2020
• Surcharge of $75 per night applies for Fri & Sat night stays including public holidays, long weekends, peak periods/special events (as above), payable directly to 28 Southgate
• 2-night option not available for Fri and Sat stays
• 3-night option minimum for long weekends & 12th to the 15th March 2020
• 5-night option minimum for 20th January to the 2nd February 2020
• Views may vary based on availability between Spire and South Views
• Deal is valid for up to 4 people
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Views may vary based on availability between, Spire and South Views
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here