What You Get
Choose from Two Options
- $1,899 for a 15-day trek for one person, double share (up to $2,945 value)
- $3,285 for a 15-day trek for one person, single (up to $4,695 value)
Included in all options:
- Transport in a private vehicle with A/C
- Airport transfers
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu & Pokhara to Galeswor and Nayapool to Pokhara transfer
- Kathmandu (3 nights) – Hotel Aloft Kathmandu or similar
- Pokhara (2 nights) – Queens Park or similar
- Basic Tea House (9 nights) – While Trekking
- All breakfasts except the day of arrival
- Guide: a representative from Aarya Village Travel for arrival & departure assistance, and an English-speaking guide during sightseeing
- Trekking package: Tea House accommodation, English-Speaking License Holder Trekking Guide and all his expenses
- Taxes and service charges:
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- All government and local taxes
- International airfare, Nepal visa fees ($30 per person), excess baggage charge on domestic flight, travel insurance
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- All entrance fees during sightseeing
- Meals other than breakfast
- Porter during the trek: 1 porter for 2 trekkers who can carry only 20 kg max
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc
- Payment transfer charge
- Any personal or extra expenses incurred from flight cancellation or delay, sudden price escalations in hotels, transport, flight or any other items, any form of rescue
Spend 15 days wandering up and down the scenic trails of Nepal and take in the picture-perfect views of the snow-capped mountain tops. Visit quaint, traditional villages, wander through lush forests and unwind by glacier lakes. The adventure includes meals and tea house accommodation.
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu: 1400m altitude (B)
Upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu, you will be met by one of our representatives and then transferred to the hotel. As you enjoy your welcome drinks, you will be briefed about the program. The rest of your day is at your leisure.
- Day 2 - Sightseeing: Boudhanath Stupa, Patan Durbar Square, & Swayambhunath (B)
After breakfast, start a full day of sightseeing the UNESCO heritage sites. See Bouddhanath - the world’s biggest stupa, one of the holiest Buddhist pilgrimages, where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage, Patan Durbar Square, a distinct place for arts and architecture that reflect on each temple, monument and palace building, and Swayambhunath - a monkey temple from where you can see the magnificent views of Kathmandu Valley and tribute to Buddhism. The rest of the time is free on your own.
- Day 3 - Kathmandu – Pokhara, 900m altitude, 7-8 hours drive depending on traffic – 210 km (B)
Early morning after breakfast at the hotel, we drive (approximately 7-8 hours) to Pokhara - the “City of Lakes”. Also known as the gateway to the Himalayas, Pokhara offers views of the Himalayas and has several lakes, the most popular is the Fewa Taal where you can see the clear reflection of Fishtail Mountain on calm days. Here you can also indulge in some adventurous day activities.
- Day 4 - Drive from Pokhara to Galeshwor (1170 m) (drive duration: 3-4 hours) and trek to Bans Kharka (1,525 m), Trek: 3 hours (B)
After breakfast, head to Galeshwor and start the trekking by crossing the suspension bridge of Kaligandaki river. Take in the views of Mt. Dhaulagiri and Mt. Nilgiri. Overnight at the community of Banskharka and they provide food at the community hall.
- Day 5 - Trek from Banskharka (1525 m) –Nangi (2230 m) - Trek Duration: 5-6 hours (B)
After having breakfast, begin your trek further to Nangi, which requires a 5-6 hours walk through a forested path. Take lunch at Dandakateri village (2009m), then head to Nangi to visit the organic farm school and the famous Nepali (Lokta) paper-making spot.
- Day 6 - Trek from Nangi to Mohara Danda (3300m) - Trek Duration: 7 hours (B)
After having breakfast, trek to Mohare Danda. The trail leads through the beautiful forest of oak, bamboo, and rhododendron to the top of Mohare Danda from where you can take in the view of Machhapuchhre (6993m), South Annapurna (7219m), Nilgiri (7061m), Dhaulagiri (8167m), and other mountains.
- Day 7 - Trek from Mohare Danda (3300 m) to Swantha (2400 m) - Trek Duration: 5-6 hours (B)
A steep ascent and then a more gradual uphill walk takes you to the camp at Ghorepani. If the weather is clear, you can enjoy the views from Ghorepani. At Ghorepani, we are on the main Annapurna Circuit route. Ghorepani literally means “horse water” and is a popular stopping place for the mules’ trains that ply the route from Pokhara to Jomsom and beyond. Stop for some lunch at Ghorepani before trekking for another 2 hours downhill to Swanta.
- Day 8 - Trek from Swanta to upper Chistibung (2975 m) - Trek Duration: 4 hours (B)
After breakfast, descend to the pastures of Chistibung; then, ascend steadily through a forest before reaching Upper Chistibung.
- Day 9 - Trek from upper Chistibung to Khopra Danda (3660 m) Trek Duration: 4 Hours (B)
To reach the ridge at Kopra, embark on a steady climb that carries you above the tree line. This area is noted for wildlife, so you should keep your eyes open for Himalayan tahr and Danfe pheasant. You can reach the lodge on Kopra Ridge in time for lunch and will be greeted by more awe-inspiring views. This panorama includes Annapurna South, towering directly above you at only six kilometres away, with Fang and Nilgiri prominent to the north. Across the depths of the Kali Gandakhi Valley, the Dhaulagiri Himal dominates the entire western skyline. The Kopra Community Lodge is the highlight in the region.
- Day 10 - Rest day – Trip to Khayar Lake (4665 m): Duration 7-8 hours to Khopra Danda (B)
A rest day in Khopra Danda, with an option to visit Khayar lake. It’s a strenuous walk to get to the high altitude lake but getting to the top is another victory - the holy lake for Hindus where the people from all over come to offer prayers to Lord Shiva. It is formed by the glaciers of Annapurna South, Annapurna I and Annapurna Fang. After some time around the lake, descend down to Khopra Danda
- Day 11 - Trek Khopra Danda – Bayeli to Dobato trek (3420 m) (B)
From Khopra Ridge, take upper or lower route to get to Dobato (depending on the season). It is possible to see more than 26 mountains such as the Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri range, Nilgiri, Lamjung Himal range etc. When it is clear, you might even see the Pokhara valley and the Phewa lake.
- Day 12 - Trek from Dobato - Ghandruk (1940 m)- Trek Duration: 6-7 hours (B)
Those who missed the sunset view at Muldai hill viewpoint have a chance to enjoy the sunrise. Walk down to Tadapani from where you can see Annapurna South, Himchuli, Fishtail, Gangapurna, Mardi Himal etc. Afterwards, arrive in Ghandruk a scenic Gurung Village. Take in views of mountains like Annapurna South, Fishtail, Himchuli, and Gangapurna etc.
- Day 13 - Ghandruk- Nayapool trek and drive to Pokhara (Drive Duration: 1 and 1/2 hour)- Trek Duration: 4-5 hours (B)
Today is the last day of the trek. After breakfast, ascend to Nayapul (about a 5-hour walk) following a trail paved by stones. After crossing Modi Khola, reach Birethanti. Then, half an hour from Birethanti, enter Nayapul. From Nayapul, take a ride to Pokhara for 1,5 hours. The rest of the day is free.
- Day 14 - Pokhara- Kathmandu, approx. 210 km & 6-7 hrs drive (B)
After breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu for around 6-7 hours (depending on traffic). Rest in the hotel and enjoy leisure time in the evening or enjoy last-minute shopping and wandering around the tourist places.
- Day 15: Departure (B)
Approximately 3 hours before your scheduled flight, a representative from Aarya Village Travel will transfer you to the airport for final departure.
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at http://smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 31 Dec 2023
• Phone to book: 00977-9851326920 or 00977-9803836047 (Whatsapp, Viber)
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Merchant will revert within 2 working days for confirmation
• Present printed voucher on check-in