What You Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $114 for a one-night stay (up to $233 value)
- $228 for a two-night stay (up to $406 value)
- $342 for a three-night stay (up to $579 value)
Included in all options:
- Executive Room for two people
- Bottle of wine
- Late check-out by 12pm
The Hotel: Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments
Located in the leafy surrounds of North Adelaide, Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments is an ideal choice of business and leisure travellers alike. Although close to the CBD, the hotel boasts a quieter location on Melbourne St for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle. A string of restaurants and shops are a short walk away, as are heritage-listed buildings like the Adelaide Cathedral.
The hotel offers a host of amenities to make stays as fuss-free as possible, including free WiFi, free onsite parking and an outdoor pool. The Standard Room has everything one needs for a comfortable stay, like a 42” television, living area and coffee-making facilities.
- Bed size/type: One large double bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two adults and one baby under 2 years old
- Babies under 2 years can use a cot upon request; charges are at $10 per child per night, maximum one cot per room; no extra beds are available
The Area: Adelaide, SA
Set between the verdant pastures of the Adelaide Hills and the crystalline waters of the Gulf St Vincent, Adelaide is the capital and largest city of South Australia. The city’s famously relaxed vibe allows visitors to experience its wonders at their own pace, exploring the parks, wildlife reserves and cultural riches that Adelaide has to offer. A haven for the artistically inclined, Adelaide boasts a basket of different festivals along with scores of century-old churches.
Adelaide has a series of quaint suburbs, each with their own distinct personality, that are just begging to be explored. From historic and beachy Glenelg to the German settlement of Hahndorf or harbour-centric Port Adelaide, people find the area that calls to them. Nature buffs see the only giant pandas in Australia at Adelaide Zoo while those with a sweet tooth sample some of the renowned chocolate at the Haigh’s factory.
Pop into the local museums, which delve into the region’s past in areas like migration or maritime, or examine historic paintings and modern sculpture at the Art Gallery of South Australia. A visit to the City of Churches wouldn’t be complete without venturing into at least one of the area’s cathedrals, like St Peter’s from 1878 or St Francis Xavier from the 1850s.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late check-out: 12pm
- Complimentary parking
- Smoking policy: non-smoking
- Pet policy: Pets are not allowed inside the property
• Deal is valid for up to 2 people only
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 31 Oct 2021
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: (08) 8267 3033
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival