The four-star Agata Resort is set on the south of the Bali island and features lagoon-style pool. Guests can enjoy a relaxing Balinese massage at the on-site Puspita Welness Spa or lounge on the sun deck. To satisfy the cravings guests can hit the Sky Club for an international cuisine or cold cocktails.
The villas are perfect for a family getaway or friends’ vacation, featuring two bedrooms and separate living and dining areas on the second floor. They also have direct pool access and a garden, so travellers won’t waste any time when wanting to take a dip and relax.
One-Bedroom/Two-Bedroom Villa with Pool Lagoon Access
Bed size/type: One king bed and two single beds
Standard occupancy: Two people per bedroom
Maximum occupancy: Two people per bedroom
The two-story villa features pool access, private garden, plasma TV, kitchen with dining area, air conditioning, and free Wi-Fi
The Area: Nusa Dua, Bali
Nusa Dua is a beach-lover’s paradise, set away from the hustle and bustle of Kuta and Legian on Bali’s south-eastern tip. Most Balinese people speak some English, and the island is well set up for travellers, with all modern conveniences in easy reach. Return airport transfers make getting to and from the resort a breeze. The area is ideal for those looking to relax or to be adventurous with a whole host of spas, white-water rafting, trekking, safaris and elephant riding activities, to name but a few.
The four-star resort with two-story villas and lagoon-style pool offers holidaymakers a daily breakfast, afternoon tea, and beach shuttle
What You Get
Choose from Six Options
$650 for a five-night stay for two people (up to $2,010 value)
$840 for a seven night stay for two people (up to $2,814 value)
$1,200 for a ten night stay for two people (up to $4,020 value)
$1,050 for a five night stay for four people (up to $2,180 value)
$1,400 for a seven night stay for four people (up to $3,052 value)
$2,000 for a ten night stay for four people (up to $4,360 value)
Included in all options:
Welcome drink and cool towel on arrival
Welcome fruit basket on arrival (per villa)
1x one-hour massage Spa for each person
Daily selection breakfast
Daily afternoon tea and cakes
Shuttle service to Nusa Dua area based on schedule
3x set lunch/dinner at Sky Club restaurant
1x cocktail at Sky club restaurant
20% discount for every purchased at Puspita Spa wellness
15% discount for every purchased at Sky Club restaurant
Return airport transfer
Free late check-out till 3 pm (subject to room availability)
Adding occupants above standard: a child under 5 years old is considered an infant and may stay free of charge when sharing existing bedding with the parents; extra cot available for a $15 surcharge. Children 5-11 years old may use an extra bed for a surcharge of $50 or share existing bedding free of charge, an additional charge of $8 for breakfast applies. Over 12 years old and adults may use rollaway beds for a $70 surcharge. Any extra charge is payable directly to AGATA Resort
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 7 Mar 2019 (Nyepi Day)
• High season surcharge: $40 per night on 1 Jul-31 Aug 2019
• Deal is valid for 2 people (one-bedroom options) or 4 people (two-bedroom options)
• Limit of 10 vouchers per option
• A child under 5 years old stays free of charge when sharing existing bedding; extra cot available for a $15 surcharge
• Children 5-11 years old may use an extra bed for a surcharge of $50 or share existing bedding free of charge, $8 charge for breakfast applies
• Over 12 years old and adults may use rollaway beds for a $70 surcharge.
• Any extra charge is payable directly to AGATA Resort
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here