Drive along one of the most scenic routes in the world - the Great Ocean Road. Settle into the comfort of a coach and listen to information about the area provided by the professional tour guide. Have cameras at the ready for stops at the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and Apollo Bay.
Groupies also make a stop at the Port Campbell National Park during the day-long adventure. Leave the logistics to the Amazing Vacations team who will take care of return transfers and transport during the day. Pick-up and drop-offs are from Swanston Street every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
Great Ocean Road
The Great Ocean Road traces a spectacular route along Victoria’s dramatic coastline, where sheer limestone cliffs are buffeted by rolling surf, and the Twelve Apostles rise like colossal statues out of the sea. The coastal gem of Anglesea is situated between Torquay and Lorne, an ideal hub to base a plethora of adventures. Soak up the natural diversity of the area with a day trip through the rugged Great Otway National Park.
• Email for booking during working days Mon-Fri: 9am-3pm. Emails will not be responded to outside these working hours, including weekends and public holidays. Please allow 24 hours response during weekdays.
• When emailing through, please state name, preferred date of travel, mobile contact number, Groupon voucher and security code
• Attach Groupon PDF voucher (one voucher per person)
• Please note that your seats will only be confirmed when:
- Redeem your voucher by sending the above details
- Receive a separate confirmation letter back from the company. Otherwise, your seats are not yet allocated.
- Your confirmation is not your Groupon voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Pick up: 7.45am
• Drop off: 8pm
• Location: 260 Swanston Street, Melbourne
• Deal is valid for 1 person
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Blackout dates:
- Christmas Day, Tue 25 December 2018
- New Year Day, Tue 1 January 2019
- Australia Day, Sat 26 January 2019
• Maximum of people who are allowed to book per transaction: 4 people
• Date changes can be made once, provided it is made at least 72 hours before tour departure.
• Departure every Tue, Thur, Sat & Sun
• This tour is bilingual, conducted in both English and Chinese
• No changes or cancellations are permitted due to reasons relating to weather conditions
• Blackout dates: Good Friday, Easter Sunday, ANZAC Day & Queen’s Birthday
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here