Drive along one of the most scenic routes in the world - the Great Ocean Road. Settle into the comfort of a coach and listen to information about the area provided by the professional tour guide. Have cameras at the ready for stops at the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and Apollo Bay.
Groupies also make a stop at the Port Campbell National Park during the day-long adventure. Leave the logistics to the Amazing Vacations team who will take care of return transfers and transport during the day. Pick-up and drop-offs are from Swanston Street from Monday to Sunday
Great Ocean Road
The Great Ocean Road traces a spectacular route along Victoria’s dramatic coastline, where sheer limestone cliffs are buffeted by rolling surf, and the Twelve Apostles rise like colossal statues out of the sea. The coastal gem of Anglesea is situated between Torquay and Lorne, an ideal hub to base a plethora of adventures. Soak up the natural diversity of the area with a day trip through the rugged Great Otway National Park.
Drive by the scenic Great Ocean Road and marvel at the beauty of the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell National Park
What You Get
$49 for a day tour of the Great Ocean Road for one person (up to $99 value)
Included in all options:
Return transfers from Melbourne
Transport in a luxury coach
Professional tour guide (bilingual English and Chinese commentary)
Entrance to Port Campbell National Park
Tipping of $4
Read about blogger Fat Mum Slim’s #SensationalSummer experience here
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
1 ratings1 reviews
January 21, 2020
Really well organised tour. The meeting point was really easy to find. The driver was very knowledgable and approachable. Plenty of great photo opportunities! Overall, it was a great day. I would highly recommend Amazing Vacations and this tour!
• To make a booking email during working days Mon-Fri: 9am-3pm. Emails will not be responded to outside these working hours, including weekends and public holidays. Please allow 24 hours response during weekdays. You must email your booking request and Groupon voucher at least 3 business days prior to your travel date (for travel on a Monday or Tuesday this must be sent by the previous Friday).
• When emailing through, please state name, preferred date of travel, mobile contact number, Groupon voucher and security code
• Seats are subject to availability at the time the booking request is received and your groupon vouchers must be attached
• Attach Groupon PDF voucher (one voucher per person)
• Please note that your seats will only be confirmed when:
- Redeem your voucher by sending the above details
- Receive a separate confirmation letter back from the company. Otherwise, your seats are not yet allocated.
- Your confirmation is not your Groupon voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Pick up: 8am
• Drop off: 8pm
• Location: 260 Swanston Street, Melbourne
• Daily departures: Mon-Sun
• Deal is valid for 1 person
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Blackout dates: 24-26 December 2019, 1 January 2020 & 26-27 January 2020; Good Friday, Easter Sunday, ANZAC day, Queen’s birthday & all Victorian public holidays
• Maximum of people who are allowed to book per transaction: 4 people
• Date changes can be made once, provided it is made at least 72 hours before tour departure.
• This tour is bilingual, conducted in both English and Chinese
• No changes or cancellations are permitted due to reasons relating to weather conditions
• Blackout dates: Good Friday, Easter Sunday, ANZAC Day & Queen’s Birthday
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here