Discover the picturesque Mount Buller Village, nestled in the heart of the mountains, with a sightseeing day trip providing the perfect winter excursion. The trip includes your entry fee, which goes towards the costs of essential services on the mountain. Discover the vast area with commentary and information alongside at the hands of your trusty bilingual tour guide.
Get a bird’s-eye view of the area, and opt to tack on a skiing package with an extensive range of ski equipment and clothing for hire at an additional cost. Take a break and explore the restaurants and bars in the area. After your big day of exploring, rest easy on the return transfer from Mount Buller to Melbourne and reflect on the memories of the winter wonderland excursion.
Offering over 300 hectares of skiable terrain, Mount Buller offers outdoor activities for all levels of ability and interest. With 22 lifts, four T-bars, two rope tows, and four magic carpets, there’s something for all outdoor fans, with two toboggan parks to leave the little ones amused. For those who prefer to enjoy the great outdoors from within, there is a range of bars and restaurants providing a range of meal and snack options, as well as a thriving nightlife scene.
The Mount Buller Village offers accommodation to suit all budgets, including ski-in-ski-out options. It is also the location of the Breathtaker on High Alpine Spa Retreat, which features both outdoor activities and cinema, retail, and indoor rock-climbing diversions. The mountain takes great pride in its environmental pro-activism and has a range of initiatives in place to help keep the mountain a healthy and happy environment for generations to come.
Get a taste of a winter wonderland with a day trip to the picturesque Mount Buller with the convenience of return Melbourne transfers
What You Get
$75 for a sightseeing day trip for one person (up to $146 value)
Included in all options:
Mount Buller entry fee
Professional bilingual tour guide
Mount Buller return same day transfers
Departure and return time: please confirm when booking
Must arrive min. 15 minutes prior to departure
Pick-up point: 260 Swanston Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 (Pick up time is 5:45am, return time is 7:30-8pm)
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: Good Friday, Easter Sunday, ANZAC day, Queen’s birthday & all Victorian public holidays
• Deal is valid for 1 person
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Please arrive minimum 15 minutes prior to departure
• Date changes can be made once, provided it is made at least 72 hours before tour departure
• This tour is bilingual, conducted in both English and Chinese
• No changes or cancellations are permitted due to reasons relating to weather conditions
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here