Amor Bali Villas & Spa Resort is a peaceful oasis inviting holidaymakers to enjoy a romantic getaway in tropical surroundings. On site, guests can head to Tea for Two Restaurant for a gourmet lunch or dinner with views over the main swimming pool or spend the afternoon being pampered with Balinese massage at the day spa (included with seven-night stay).
Couples can make themselves at home, staying in a one-bedroom villa which boasts a private pool, open living and dining areas, and a plush canopy bed. Travellers arrive to a refreshing drink, fragrant chilled towel, and fruit basket to enjoy while lounging in the villa’s gazebo before cooling off with a dip in the private pool. Ine the morning, they wake up to an indulgent tropical breakfast before exploring the area or doing nothing at all.
The villa features a private gazebo, pool, and living room with a complete home theatre system
The Area: Seminyak, Bali
Renowned as Bali’s core of all things luxury, upper-class and decadent, Seminyak is where the stylish set chooses to spend holidays on the Indonesian isle. Hugging the Indian Ocean to the west and Kuta to the south, the beach town is in the thick of all that the tourist hub has to offer while presenting a more refined experience for visitors.
The neighbouring beaches of Seminyak and Petitenget are characterised by their grey sand, gentle waves and quieter atmosphere than that of Kuta and are well worth a visit to see members of the glitterati mixing with hawkers and families. Take a leisurely stroll down Jalan Seminyak and Jalan Double Six for countless shops, both glass-walled and street-side, for anything from designer knock-offs to printed kaftans, tailor-made clothing, and luggage.
The cuisine is another major drawcard of Seminyak, and while it is known as a more upmarket dining destination there are still budget eats to be found. Legendary Indonesian fare can be found at Baku Dapa, while La Lucciola does beachfront Italian fine dining against the sunset as a backdrop.
Escape to a private island oasis, staying in a secluded pool villa, toast the holiday with a drink and wake up to tropical breakfast daily
What You Get
72-HOUR MYSTERY SALE - UP TO $50 OFF
• Save anywhere from $15 to $50 at checkout with the code: TIMEOFF
• The promo code will reveal your saving amount at checkout
• Promo code discount will be applied to one single voucher only and not the basket amount
• Maximum discount is $50
• Not valid for use with other Groupon promo codes
• Promo code valid 18-20 October 2019
Choose from Two Options
$769 for a five-night stay (up to $2,461.95 value)
$1,069 for a seven-night stay (up to $3,437.73 value)
Included in all options:
One-bedroom pool villa stay for two people
One set dinner
Chilled towel on arrival
Round-trip airport transfer
Bonus: 20% off services at the spa
Bonus: 10% off room service
Included in option two:
60-minute massage each
Adding occupants above standard:
Extra bed : AUD 45 per day for 1 extra person
Extra breakfast for Children below 11 years old sharing parent’s room is AUD 7.50 per day
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Limit of 5 vouchers per person
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Peak season surcharge to be paid direct to villa: $90 per day when booking for 23 Dec 2019 to 5 Jan 2020
• High season surcharge to be paid direct to villa: $30 per day when booking for July 15 - Aug. 31, 2020
• Extra bed incurs a surcharge of $45 per day for 1 extra person to be paid direct to villa
• Extra breakfast for Children below 11 years old sharing parent’s room incurs a surcharge of 7.50 per day to be paid direct to villa
• Lunch can be added for $25 net per person; set dinner - $35 net per person
• Christmas Eve dinner - $45 net per person, New Year's Eve dinner - $60 net per person; children between 5-11 years old receive 50% discount
• Request for early check-in will be subject to availability. However, to guarantee the availability of a room for early check in, the room must be reserved prior to the guest’s arrival
• Request for late checkout is subject to availability. To guarantee the availability of a room for
late check-out, the room must be reserved prior to the guests’ arrival. The hotel reserves the right to impose 50% charge base on contract rates when the room’s held up to 6.00pm. Full day charge to be imposed thereafter
•Let the hotel know if you are going to celebrating a birthday, anniversary or honeymoon
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here