Choose from Six Options
- $299 for a two-night One-Bedroom stay for two people (up to $1,018 value)
- $399 for a three-night One-Bedroom stay for two people (up to $1,452 value)
$499 for a four-night One-Bedroom stay for two people (up to $1,886 value)
- $409 for a two-night Two-Bedroom stay for four people (up to $1,318 value)
- $599 for a three-night Two-Bedroom stay for four people (up to $1,902 value)
- $799 for a four-night Two-Bedroom stay for four people (up to $2,486 value)
Included in all options:
- Daily breakfast
- Late 12pm checkout
- Bunyip Tours $25 day-trip voucher per person
- $100 hotel services credit that can be spent on sparkling wine and chocolates, a room upgrade, early check-in (subject to availability) or parking at the Collins Street and Northbank locations
Self-Serviced Apartments: Apartments of Melbourne
Apartments of Melbourne has curated a selection of self-serviced apartments for independent guests who can’t live without the convenience of home, for those who reach for the coffee before waking up, and those who need to stay connected to to the world!
All locations feature WiFi, Netflix-enabled flat screen TV’s, and your own in room coffee machine to start your day the right way. Spread across three locations in Melbourne’s CBD, Apartments of Melbourne provides convenient 4-star apartments with full kitchen for those wanting a base to explore the city.
The Northbank Flinders Street Apartments are located across from the glittering Crown Casino on the banks of the Yarra River, and just a five-minute walk from both the Southern Cross Station and Flinders Street Stations. These apartments are fresh, modern, and ideally suited to guests wanting to explore on a budget. Choose from one and two bedroom apartments with full kitchen, bathroom and laundry facilities and either balcony or internal winter garden.
The Southern Cross Apartments are located two-minutes away from the station and Skybus terminal, making it an ideal stop-over while travelling. All units in the building are equipped with a full kitchen, a queen-sized bed, and have Netflix-enabled TV. Choose from one and two bedroom apartments with full kitchen, bathroom and laundry facilities and balcony as standard.
The new Collins Street Apartments offer resort-style facilities including a spa pool, indoor heated swimming-pool, sauna and a gym. Choose from one and two bedroom apartments with full kitchen, bathroom and laundry facilities. All units in the building feature a full kitchen, double-sized beds, and an LED Smart TV with Netflix.
- Extra Person/Bed: $50 per night for an extra adult on a queen size airbed (only applicable to 555 Flinders) or on a Queen size sofa bed at Collins Street
- Pets: Pets are allowed on request at Northbank. Charges are applicable
- Baby: For a one off $50 fee hotel will supply a baby pack including portable cot and linen
The Area: Melbourne, VIC
Dubbed Australia’s fashion capital, Melbourne boasts a strong coffee and café culture and a solid array of boutique fashion stores. Spend the day wandering between the café-lined alleyways, shopping for boutique and vintage clothes, and discovering hidden galleries and rooftop bars. Pack a romantic picnic and spend another day relaxing among the flowers and leafy trees in Botanic Gardens.
For those wanting to stay closer to home base, there are plenty of opportunities to play and explore in Melbourne including markets, galleries, museums, festivals. Popular attractions include Luna Park, St Kilda Beach and the walking track around Albert Park Lake.