Escape the city to the winter wonderland of Mt Buller and spend the day at your leisure. Carve up the snow and visit the village before leaving at 4pm to head back to the CBD at approximately 8pm.
- Leave the CBD at 4.45am (travellers must arrive by 4.40am) and arrive at Mansfield at approximately 7.30-8.30am
- Bring along your own gear or hire equipment and clothing with a 20% discount
- Opt to purchase breakfast at the local café
- Head up the mountain at approximately 9am
- Spend the day exploring the mountain, skiing or snowboarding
- Free shuttle bus operates to and from the car park and village
- There are numerous shops and restaurants in the village
- Lift passes and ski lessons can be purchased here
The Area: Mt Buller, VIC
Mount Buller is a scenic three-hour drive away from Melbourne, and is the most accessible alpine resort in Australia. Visitors breathe in the fresh alpine air and enjoy breathtaking views in both summer and winter months. Mt Buller provides a range of activities for the warmer months, including food and wine events and motor sports. During winter, the mountain hosts 300 hectares of terrain that suits skiers and snowboarders of all abilities. With 22 lifts, sightseers have some of the most spectacular views on hand. There are over 30 cafés and restaurants to choose from to warm up and refuel, and a variety of accommodation options for those looking to extend their stay.