What You Get
Choose from Four Options
$289 for two nights (total value up to $573)
$399 for three nights (total value up to $746)
$499 for four nights (total value up to $946)
$599 for five nights (total value up to $1,146)
Included in all options:
Accommodation for four people in a two-bedroom deluxe apartment
- Early check-in
- Late check-out
- Bottle of wine
- Box of chocolates
The Hotel: Azzura Greens Resort
Travellers can take a break at a five-star resort offering a variety of self-contained apartments for extra privacy. With the Surfers Paradise: Gold Coast Airport only about a half an hour ride away, it can be conveniently reached by everyone. The nearby attractions include the Sanctuary Cove and the famous Palms Golf Course, as well as the picturesque Gold Coast Hinterland and a variety of amusement parks like Dreamworld, Movie World and Australian Outback Spectacular. The resort itself is surrounded by lush landscaped gardens and a lagoon-style swimming pool with a beach area.
Guests can spend their time exploring or sunbathing on the beach and then rest at their own apartment that comes with laundry facilities and a lounge area with a flat-screen TV. The ease of living comes also from the fully-equipped kitchen includes a stove, a fridge, an oven and a dishwasher. Private balconies ensure great sights over the area and access to Wi-Fi service assures connectivity to the everyday world is only one click on the phone away.
Peckish patrons can visit one of the local restaurants or make use of one of the covered barbecue areas located on-site. Other amenities include a fitness centre, a steam room and a hot tub.
Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment
- Bed size/type: two single beds or one extra-large double bed
- Standard occupancy: four people
- Maximum occupancy: five people
- Apartment size: 110 m²
- The apartment features a balcony or a patio, full kitchen, a lounge area, two bathrooms and a dining room
The Area: Gold Coast
A glittering stretch of golden beaches fringed by soaring skyscrapers, the Gold Coast is a vibrant holiday destination where buzzing bars and nightclubs sit alongside glitzy boutiques and a thrilling multitude of action-packed theme parks. Just north-west of the centre of the action, Surfers Paradise, lies Helensvale– a relaxed suburb that is bang smack in the middle of Gold Coast Theme Parks’.
Head straight to Surfers Paradise beach, where folks can take a surfing lesson, embark on a soft-sand run or just have a good old-fashioned splash in the blue waters. Walk up to the Esplanade, where food can be found in every form under the sun and trendy boutiques offer up clothing, gifts and homewares at a range of price points or move through to Elkhorn Avenue for designer stores including Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Prada. Try the foot of Chevron Renaissance or the DFS store on Orchid Avenue for fashion chains, or wander the leafy beachside boulevards for a relaxed high street shopping experience.
Outside Helensvale, whole days can be spent at any number of famous Gold Coast theme parks like Dreamworld, Wet ‘n’ Wild, Warner Bros Movie World and even Tropical Fruit World. Slightly further afield is the “green behind the gold” Hinterland, which can be explored on a day trip to Tamborine Mountain or Currumbin Valley. By night, put dancing shoes on and hit the myriad bars, pubs and clubs within close reach.
- Early check-in from 11am
- Late check-out: 1pm
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking on-site
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 19 Dec 2020-26 Jan 2021
• Deal is valid for 4 people
• Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Weekend surcharge: $25 per night when booking for Friday and Saturday nights
• Cancellation and re-scheduling policy of 30 days prior to stay
• No refunds after check-in
• Additional guests may stay for a surcharge of $35
• Room upgrade available for surcharge of $75 to two-bedroom executive, $150 to three-bedroom for up to six guests, request when booking
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 31 Mar 2021
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on check-in