What You Get
$849 for five nights in a One-Bedroom Apartment for two people (up to $1,848.50 value)
- One-time roundtrip airport transfer
- Wi-Fi & Satellite TV
- Maid service with a change of linen every 3rd day
- Complimentary shuttle bus daily to Chi Beach Club and Restaurant
The Hotel: B1 Apartments Koh Samui
Nestled in the very heart of Samui’s Fisherman’s Village with its broad selection of bars, restaurants and entertainment venues, B1 Apartments Koh Samui offers an ideal base for an ultimate tropical holiday. Guests can enjoy an instant beach access, a private beachfront plunge pool, as well as use of personal sea kayaks and sun loungers on the Bophut Beach.
The complex offers a choice of One-Bedroom Apartments, all air-conditioned and fitted with king-sized beds dressed in Egyptian cotton. The apartments have en suite bathrooms and separate seating areas with leather sofas, where guests can kick back and admire the sea views. Each apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, LCD TV with satellite channels and iPod docking stations.
- King bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
The Area: Koh Samui, Thailand
From its clear, warm waters to palm tree-lined white sands, Koh Samui is a beach lover’s paradise. Brimming with awe-inspiring scenery along with seafood restaurants, coral reefs and a cultural oddity or two, the island pulses with pure fun. Whether it’s sampling the signature spicy cuisine of South Thailand or snapping a photo with the Big Buddha, travellers from all walks of life find an experience to write home about in this hub of both serenity and excitement.
Koh Samui is really all about the beaches, whether it’s the popular tourist hotspots of Chaweng or Lamai or one of the many deserted little bays. Splash about in the clean waters, relax on the sand or try the myriad water sports available from kayaking to jet skiing or snorkelling. More serious enthusiasts sign up for a diving charter, exploring the reefs around the smaller islands and meeting the array of unique marine life.
Holidaymakers eager to experience new nature sites journey to a series of waterfalls in jungle surrounds, while others meet new friends at the tiger zoo or butterfly garden. For something a bit different, measure up against the Big Budda in the north or see a mummified monk at Wat Khunaram. Days are finished in style with a meal at one of the beachside restaurants, where tables can be set up on the sand for a romantic experience.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 12pm
- Non-smoking property
The Fine Print
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Fixed travel periods: 1 Mar-30 Jun and 1 Sep-10 Dec 2019
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on check-in