Nestled on a lush hillside above The Patong Beach, Baan Yuree Resort is a lavish getaway with scenic Andaman sea and Patong town views. The resort and spa opened in 2009 by a traditional Thai family who wanted to express their Thai hospitality. The resort has been designed with tranquility and nostalgia in mind, offering travellers a place that is reminiscent of Patong in years past.
Couples and families alike can relax with a palm tree garden, mountain views and a pool. The resort’s spa extends the relaxation even further with a range of massages available including Thai, aromatherapy, reflexology and an aloe sunburn treatment for those who stay by the beach a little too long.
One king-sized bed or two single beds (twin)
Standard occupancy: Two people
Maximum occupancy: Three adults with one child or two adults and two children (adding occupants incurs a surcharge)
A melting pot of religions, experiences and of course international tourists, Phuket combines everything that can be expected of a tropical island destination and puts it all into overdrive. Idyllic beaches and lush forests are juxtaposed against the hectic energy of Patong, often referred to as the party capital of not just Thailand but the whole of Asia.
Just a short hop to the south of this lies the areas of Karon and Kata, famous for their pristine beaches and proximity to all the action of Patong without being in the thick of it.
Indulge in a tropical stay at this resort nestled on a hillside above The Patong Beach and enjoy daily breakfasts served on site
What You Get
Choose Between Two Options
Deluxe Room for two people
$299 for a five-night stay (up to $683.84 value)
$399 for a seven-night stay (up to $957.37 value)
Included in all options:
Welcome drink on arrival
Rollaway: $35 per person per night
Pets are not allowed inside the property
Wheelchair-accessible rooms available upon request
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 24 Dec 2019-10 Jan 2020, 1-10 Feb 2020
• High season surcharge AUD30 per room per night: 1 Nov 2019 - 31 Mar 20
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Limit of 5 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Adding occupants above standard:
Extra bed is compulsory for the third adult.
Child (4-11 years old) is charged only for breakfast, if customers require an extra bed for child charge as per adult.
Baby cot is free of charge for infant under 2 years old
$35 per night for guests 12 years old and over; children up to 11 years old stay for free of charge; the additional bed is $20 per night
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here