The Hotel: Bali Island Villas & Spa
Ensconced in the serene green beauty of Bali’s vibrant locale of Seminyak, Bali Island Villas & Spa invites travellers into its four-star establishment consisting of a series of modernly furnished, white-washed villas. Guests can take a short stroll to the beach or the nearby shopping centre, while numerous restaurants and club are just minutes away.
Groupies settle into one-bedroom villas featuring contemporary interiors and en suite facilities. Take a dip in the private pool, bask in the sun on the rooftop terrace or simply unwind in front of the TV. When hunger strikes, guests can take advantage of the room service or venture out a little bit further afield to explore the nearby dining scene.
One-Bedroom Pool Villa
- Bed size/type: Double bed or twin beds
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
- Third person (adult) with extra bed and breakfast: IDR 700,000 per person per night
- Third person (child, 6 - 12 years old) with extra bed and breakfast: IDR 700,000 nett per person per night
- Third person (/child, 6 - 12 years old) sharing existing bed + breakfast: IDR 200,000 per person per night
- Third person (child, below 6 years old) sharing existing bed + breakfast: free of charge
- The villa features a TV, private pool, rooftop terrace, and en suite bathroom
The Area: Seminyak, Bali
Renowned as Bali’s core of all things luxury, upper-class and decadent, Seminyak is where the stylish set chooses to spend holidays on the Indonesian isle. Hugging the Indian Ocean to the west and Kuta to the south, the beach town is in the thick of all that the tourist hub has to offer while presenting a more refined experience for visitors. Classy day spas sit side-by-side with fashion boutiques, artisan galleries and handicraft merchants, while by night the area comes to life with a range of fine dining eateries, bars and clubs.
The neighbouring beaches of Seminyak and Petitenget are characterised by their grey sand, gentle waves and quieter atmosphere than that of Kuta and are well worth a visit to see members of the glitterati mixing with hawkers and families. Take a leisurely stroll down Jalan Seminyak and Jalan Double Six for countless shops, both glass-walled and street-side, for anything from designer knock-offs to printed kaftans, tailor-made clothing and luggage. When feet grow sore indulge in a massage at a premier spa like Amoaras or Spa Venus Bali and then finish it off with some signature Balinese floral nail art.