What You Get
Choose from Two Options
- $289 for a two-night stay (up to $428 value)
- $379 for a three-night stay (up to $598 value)
Included in all options:
- Accommodation for four people
- Late check-out by 12pm
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Welcome platter
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The Hotel: Barlings Beach Holiday Park
Barlings Beach Holiday Park is plonked on 22 acres of direct beach frontage in Rosedale, just south of Batemans Bay and Moruya on the New South Wales south coast. Bring the whole family for a getaway packaged with sun, sand, and surf. Stroll to the beach without crossing any roads for clean and safe swimming and fishing. Continue on to explore the nearby shops, zoo, golf course and tennis courts.
Travellers can choose to stay in a Bedroom Cabin, Two-Bedroom Villa or Three-Bedroom Beach House, set in ideal proximity to the beach – with no roads to cross, pool, playground and amenities. With plenty of parking space, ideal for two cars or those who want to bring a boat along, the Palm Villa is best suited to couples or a family.
Pick up a newspaper at the kiosk/reception area and spend the afternoon sipping on a coffee or having a quick snack on the shaded deck at Café @ Barlings. Little ones can burn off excess energy with a splash in the outdoor swimming pool or on the playground complete with swings, climbing bars and a slippery dip.
Two-Bedroom Palm Villa
- Bed size/type: Two king split beds
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Six people
- Adding occupants above standard: $25 per person per night
- This room also features two en suite bathrooms, a kitchen, lounge and dining area, veranda with outdoor setting and space for parking two cars or a car and a boat
The Area: Batemans Bay, NSW
Located at the point where the Clyde River meets the Tasman Sea, Batemans Bay is a small coastal town packed full of beachside charm and holiday vibes thanks to the groups of tourists who stream in come the summer months. The bounty of nearby beaches is a well-kept secret amongst initiated visitors, while mountains and river scenery offer scenic vistas in every direction. Famous for its Clyde River oysters and big game fish, the region beckons seafood lovers and keen anglers with open arms.
Spend time soaking up the natural splendour of the area with a picnic down on Corrigans Beach. Spot colourful yachts, native birdlife and happy holidaymakers with a walk by the ocean or trade water for trees with a bush hike, keeping eyes peeled for kangaroos and even wombats. On a sunny day, make a splash at one of several unspoiled beaches or hop aboard a fishing charter to reel in dinner.
Next, drive just five minutes down the road to Mogo, renowned for its budding creative scene and interactive zoo. Stroll into quaint boutiques to find art, craft and antique pieces or simply savour the yesteryear atmosphere with a wander around pioneer village. The Mogo Zoo offers several animal encounters where nature lovers can get up close and personal with creatures great and small like meerkats, red pandas or snakes. For the experience of a lifetime, book in to feed one of the towering white lions.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late check-out: 12pm
- Parking: complimentary
- Smoking policy: no smoking property
• Deal is valid for 4 people in Two-Bedroom Cabin
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• School holiday surcharge is $100, to be paid directly
• Friday & Saturday surcharge is $100 (payable directly to the property upon check-in)
• Additional guests may stay for a surcharge of $25 per night (up to two people per accommodation)
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 30 Jan 2022
• Can travel to: 15 Sep 2022
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 02 4471 7313
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival