What You Get
Choose from Two Options
- $399 per person, Quad Share for a trip with flights from Sydney (up to $1,419.80 value)
$439 per person, Quad Share for a trip with flights from Melbourne (up to $1,609.80 value)
Included in all options:
- Flights from Sydney or Melbourne
- 5 nights in a Two-Bedroom Apartment
- Daily Wi-Fi
- Daily Parking
- 20% Off at Northcliffe Surf Club
- Complimentary upgrade to high floor (subject to availability)
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The Hotel: Baronnet Apartments Surfers Paradise
Just a stone’s throw away from the world-famous Surfers Paradise beach, the four-star Baronnet Apartments Surfers Paradise places travellers right where the action happens. Endless stretches of golden sands, world-class entertainment and a myriad of cafes and bar are all at a hand’s reach. The newly renovated Pacific Fair Shopping Precinct, the Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre and Jupiter’s Casino can be reached within a five-minute tram ride.
Groupies can make themselves at home in the Ocean View Two-Bedroom Apartment which boasts unrivaled views and a range of facilities. The apartment is fully furnished, making for a perfect home away from home.
Two Bedroom – Ocean View
- Maximum occupancy: Two adults and two children
- This mid-level apartment comes fully furnished with full-size fridge, microwave, cooking equipment along with all the crockery, cutlery, glassware; features ocean views
The Area: Gold Coast
A glittering stretch of golden beaches fringed by soaring skyscrapers, the Gold Coast is a vibrant holiday destination where buzzing bars and nightclubs sit alongside glitzy boutiques and a thrilling multitude of action-packed theme parks. Just north of the centre of the action, Surfers Paradise, Iles Labrador – a relaxed suburb with soaring views across the Broadwater and back to the glittering Gold Coast skyline.
Head straight to Surfers Paradise beach, where folks can take a surfing lesson, embark on a soft-sand run or just have a good old-fashioned splash in the blue waters. Walk up to the Esplanade, where food can be found in every form under the sun and trendy boutiques offer up clothing, gifts and homewares at a range of price points or move through to Elkhorn Avenue for designer stores including Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Prada. Try the foot of Chevron Renaissance or the DFS store on Orchid Avenue for fashion chains, or wander the leafy beachside boulevards for a relaxed high street shopping experience.
Outside Labrador, whole days can be spent at any number of famous Gold Coast theme parks like Dreamworld, Wet ‘n’ Wild, Warner Bros Movie World and even Tropical Fruit World. Slightly further afield is the “green behind the gold” Hinterland, which can be explored on a day trip to Tamborine Mountain or Currumbin Valley. By night, put dancing shoes on and hit the myriad bars, pubs and clubs within close reach.
- Check-in from 2pm
- Check-out by 10am
• Single supplement available on request, if you would like to know more please contact Great Pacific Travel via 1300 844 555
• Flights depart Sydney and Melbourne and include 1 piece of carry-on luggage per person, up to 7 kg; check-in luggage can be purchased at the time of booking
• Flights are based on promotional economy class fares. Prices are subject to promotional airfare availability; air surcharges apply during school holidays, special events, peak travel periods and for non-promotional fares; flights may not be direct or operate daily. Flights departing Melbourne are from either Tullamarine or Avalon. Airline & flight times are determined at the time of booking.
• High season surcharge: AU$50 per night applies for travel dates between 11 Jul and 16 Sep 2022
• Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Travel Dates: 27th January to 31st March 2022, 19th April to 20th June 2022, 11th July to 16th September 2022
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (02) 8015 2814 or 1300 844 555 (10am-10pm Monday-Friday & 11am-6pm, Saturday-Sunday)
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present voucher on arrival