The Hotel: Bayview on the Park
Situated on the fringe of Melbourne’s vibrant city centre, adjacent to Albert Park Lake and Golf Course, Bayview On The Park provides the perfect spot for business or leisure. Groupies savour the restful oasis of calm provided by a Premier Room which comes complete with a lounge area, floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping views of the Albert Park Lake and Golf Course or the outdoor pool area. An LCD TV with pay-per-view movies rounds off the experience in style.
Bayview On The Park offers all the comforts and conveniences Groupies could desire, with the Sails Brasserie serving up unique twists on contemporary cuisine, a poolside cocktail bar, swimming pool, gym, function rooms, poolside terrace room and on-site parking. Outdoor options include following the walking track around Albert Park Lake or exploring Luna Park and St Kilda.
- Bed size/type: Queen or King or Twin bedding
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
- $45 per night for an additional guest aged 12 or older plus $20 for breakfast ($10 for breakfast for children under 4 years old)
- No charge for an additional guest under 12 years of age when using the existing bedding
- Children under 2 years old can stay in a children’s cot/crib free of charge
- The room features minimalistic interiors and comes complete with a TV, hot drink-making facilities, ironing facilities, and an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer
The Area: Melbourne, VIC
Dubbed Australia’s fashion capital, Melbourne boasts a strong coffee and café culture and a solid array of boutique fashion stores. Spend the day wandering between the café-lined alleyways, shopping for boutique and vintage clothes and discovering hidden galleries and rooftop bars. Pack a romantic picnic and spend another day relaxing amongst the flowers and leafy trees in Botanic Gardens.
For those wanting to stay closer to home base, there are plenty of opportunities to play and explore in Melbourne including markets, galleries, museums and festivals. Popular attractions include Luna Park, St Kilda Beach and the walking track around Albert Park Lake.