What You Get
Choose from Six Options
Club Suite for two people
- $439 for a three-night stay (up to $1,1157 value)
- $729 for a five-night stay (up to $1,805 value)
- $1,029 for a seven-night stay (up to $2,453 value)
Two-Bedroom Pool Villa Stay for four people
- $1,135 for a three-night stay (up to $2,594 value)
- $1,889 for a five-night stay (up to $4,200 value)
- $2,649 for a seven-night stay (up to $5,806 value)
Included in all options:
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome neck and shoulder massage
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- 30-minute massage per person
- Bonus: 20% off food and beverage
The Hotel: Beach Republic Koh Samui
Founded in late 2008, Beach Republic is a hip, contemporary and stylish resort boasting chic architecture and a host of amenities for the discerning traveller. 42 deluxe suites and villas are flanked by the Ocean Club and Restaurant, the Asian Fusion Spa, and, of course, the beach. Chill beachside at the Ocean Club while DJs and live musicians perform, take a dip in the infinity pool, or enjoy a meal at the restaurant with the included 10% discount.
Groupies stay seven nights in sleek Club Suite with private balcony or Two-Bedroom Villa with a private pool. Both accommodations feature elegant decor with touches of Balinese culture and amenities, including flat-screen televisions and kitchenettes for whipping up a quick meal.
- Bed size/type: King bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
- The suite features a balcony, kitchenette, flat-screen TV, and bathroom with rain shower.
Two-Bedroom Pool Villa
- Bed size/type: Two king beds or two single and one king beds
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Five people
- The villa features a private pool. kitchenette, bathroom with bathtub, outdoor rain shower, and a terrace.
The Area: Koh Samui, Thailand
From its clear, warm waters to palm tree-lined white sands, Koh Samui is a beach lover’s paradise. Brimming with awe-inspiring scenery along with seafood restaurants, coral reefs, and a cultural oddity or two, the island pulses with pure fun. Whether it’s sampling the signature spicy cuisine of South Thailand or snapping a photo with the Big Buddha, travellers from all walks of life find an experience to write home about in this hub of both serenity and excitement.
Koh Samui is really all about the beaches, whether it’s the popular tourist hotspots of Chaweng or Lamai or one of the many deserted little bays. Splash about in the clean waters, relax on the sand, or try the myriad water sports available from kayaking to jet skiing or snorkelling. More serious enthusiasts sign up for a diving charter, exploring the reefs around the smaller islands, and meeting the array of unique marine life.
Holidaymakers eager to experience new nature sites journey to a series of waterfalls in jungle surrounds, while others meet new friends at the tiger zoo or butterfly garden. For something a bit different, measure up against the Big Buddha in the north or see a mummified monk at Wat Khunaram. Days are finished in style with a meal at one of the beachside restaurants, where tables can be set up on the sand for a romantic experience.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Checkout: 12pm
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: $65 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking in bedrooms
- Room upgrades: stay longer for $110 per night
- Adding occupants above standard: $65 per night for an extra bed
The Fine Print
• Deal is valid for 2 people (Club Suite) or 4 people (Two-Bedroom Pool Villa)
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase additional as gifts
• Max. 1 voucher per visit
• Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Travel periods: 1 Sep-31 Oct 2019 and 11 Jan-30 Apr 2020
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: +66 2 656 7117
• State name, preferred dates of stay and attach PDF voucher
• State Voucher and Security codes upon redemption
• Present printed voucher on arrival