What You Get
Choose from Two Options
- $159 for one-night stay, valid Sun-Thu (up to $385 value)
- $299 for two-night stay, valid Sun-Thu (up to $700 value)
Included in all options:
- Accommodation for two people
- Fully cooked English breakfast
- Late check-out by 12pm
- Bottle of wine as a gift upon check out
The Hotel: Bellinzona Resort
Bellinzona Resort provides an escape from the city hustle and it is located in the heart of spa country. The property welcomes guests with modern-style accommodation and a range of on-site amenities. Guests can enjoy the hotel’s proximity to Daylesford, which is 3.9km away.
All rooms come complete with air conditioning, en suite bathrooms with showers, hairdryers and free toiletries, flat-screen TVs and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Complimentary use of recreational facilities including the indoor heated swimming pool, spa and sauna. On site, customers can find an elegant bar, wine hub and a restaurant.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
The Area: Hepburn Springs, VIC
A resort town studded with Heritage-listed mineral springs, Daylesford-neighbouring Hepburn Springs offers its visitors a serene environment designed for shedding the stresses of everyday life. Boasting a heritage diversified by its earliest settlers, Hepburn Springs is a cultural melting pot of descendants of 19th-century miners from around the world and Swiss-Italian enthusiasts who became enamoured and never left.
Immerse tired minds, bodies and souls in the carefree charms of Hepburn Springs, such as the nearby Mineral Springs Reserve, with its history-steeped legacy preserved thanks to the locals’ efforts. Native icons include Hepburn Bathhouse, established in the late 1800s, Hepburn Pool and The Palais Theatre, which has played host to Australian rock and roll gems like Paul Kelly and Mark Seymour.
Swiss and Italian vestiges continue to enrich the region through many of the mineral springs, buildings and notably, the spiced beef, pork and garlic flavours of the local delicacy, the bullboar sausage. Explorers drop into nearby Daylesford for additional eats and shop-scouring.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late check-out: 12pm
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
The Fine Print
• Weekend surcharge: $60 per night when booking for Sat nights
• The bottle of wine is presented as a gift on checkout
• Must be 18 years or older to check in
• Children 12 years and under stay free with an accompanied paying adult using existing bedding. Child (rollaway) rate applies for additional bedding (rollaway/sofa beds)
• A credit card is required at check-in
• 48 hours' notice required for booking changes/cancellations
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 31 Jan 2020
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Purchase your voucher and book online via groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details