What You Get
Choose from Two Options
- $95 for a one-night stay (up to $238 value)
- $169 for a two-night stay (up to $417 value)
Included in all options:
- Deluxe Queen Room for two people
- Late check-out by 11:59am
The Hotel: Best Western Astor Metropole
Whether business or pleasure brings you to Brisbane, the four-star Best Western Astor Metropole is well-placed to deliver value and convenience to the discerning traveller. Located in Spring Hill, just 2km from the CBD, opposite Central Station and next to buzzing Fortitude Valley, it makes for an ideal base from which to explore the area. With comfortable, contemporary furnishings and all the mod-cons seasoned travellers expect, guests will feel right at home in their warm and welcoming surroundings.
The hotel offers contemporary accommodation in hotel rooms and studio apartments. Guests can relax and take in the views of the skyline and northern suburbs and discover Brisbane on foot from the hotel. Or, if you prefer to stay on site, you can take in a meal in the courtyard restaurant, take a dip in the swimming pool or catch some rays on the sundeck.
Deluxe Queen Room
- Bed size/type: One queen bed
- Standard / maximum occupancy: Two people
- The room features a cable TV with movies and sport programmes, air conditioning, and en suite bathroom facilities
The Area: Brisbane
The combination of balmy subtropical climate and cosmopolitan vibe makes Brisbane one of the most liveable cities in the world. With golden beaches, boutique shopping, world-class galleries and a vibrant café culture on their doorstep, visitors to Australia’s third-largest city have no shortage of things to see and do.
Stroll among the green lawns, Moreton Bay figs, pines and bamboo of the Botanic Gardens, Brisbane’s oldest park, where kids will love looking for possums on the riverside Mangrove Boardwalk at night. For a culture hit, check out the Queensland Art Gallery, which is one of the most acclaimed in the country and regularly hosts international exhibitions. For even more glitz and glamour, take in a show at Queensland Performing Arts Centre or Brisbane Convention Centre or have a flutter at Treasury Casino.
For activities that get the blood pumping head to Riverlife Adventure Centre to make the most of Brisbane’s river location by paddling around on a kayak or rock-climbing up majestic cliffs overlooking the water. Shopaholics, too, are in paradise with the 700 stores of Queen Street Mall or for edgier designs head to Elizabeth Street and discover some of Brisbane’s most promising up-and-coming designers.
- 24-hour reception
- Check-in from 2pm
- Late check-out by 11:59am
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs $14.90 per day
The Fine Print
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• Cancellation is not permitted after booking confirmation
• Weekend surcharge of $25.00 applies per night for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
• Please check for availability before purchase
• A damage deposit of AUD 200 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card & is refundable
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 31 Oct 2021
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: (07) 3144 4000
• State name, preferred dates and attach PDF voucher
• State Voucher and Security Codes upon redemption
• Present printed voucher on arrival