What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard Queen Room for 2 people
- Express start breakfast
- Daily Wi-Fi
- Welcome Drink For 2 Guests (Once Per Stay)
- Late check-out by 1pm
Policies and Fees
- No cancellations and/or amendments once a booking is made
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Travel window: until 30 Apr 2022
Groupies are whisked away to this chic mystery hotel set in a vibrant part of Adelaide’s CBD. Just a stone’s throw away from Art Gallery of South Australia and close to Adelaide Oval, Adelaide Convention Centre, Adelaide Casino and Rundle Mall shopping, this four-star property makes for a perfect base for leisure and business travellers alike.
Boasting contemporary decor with colourful accents, the rooms come complete with flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, and ironing facilities. When hunger strikes, foodies can head to the restaurant located on the ground floor, while those willing to keep up with their workout routine can take advantage of the hotel’s gym.
- Bed size/type: Queen or Twin
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- The room features sleek, minimalistic decor and comes complete with a satellite TV, hot drink-making facilities, minibar for you to fill, air conditioning, and a private bathroom
The Area: Adelaide, SA
Set between the verdant pastures of the Adelaide Hills and the crystalline waters of the Gulf St Vincent, Adelaide is the capital and largest city of South Australia. The city’s famously relaxed vibe allows visitors to experience its many wonders at their own personal pace, exploring all the parks, wildlife reserves and cultural riches that Adelaide has to offer. A haven for the artistically inclined, Adelaide boasts a basket of different festivals along with scores of century-old churches.
Adelaide has a series of quaint suburbs, each with their own distinct personality, that are just begging to be explored. From historic and beachy Glenelg to the German settlement of Hahndorf or harbour-centric Port Adelaide, peeps find the area that calls to them. Nature buffs see the only giant pandas in Australia at Adelaide Zoo while sweet teeth try famous chocolate at the Haigh’s factory.
A raft of museums delve into the region’s past in areas like migration or maritime or eyes can examine historic paintings and modern sculpture at the Art Gallery of South Australia. A visit to the City of Churches wouldn’t be complete without venturing into at least one of the area’s cathedrals, like St Peter’s from 1878 or St Francis Xavier from the 1850s.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late check-out: 1pm
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property
• Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
• No cancellations and/or amendments once a booking is made
• No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
• Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
• No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
• Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
• Credit/debit card required at check-in
• Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
• In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
• Travel window: until 30 Apr 2022
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions