What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard queen room for 2 people
- Express start breakfast
- Daily Wi-Fi
- Two drink vouchers (beer or wine only)
- Late check-out by 1pm
Policies and Fees
- No cancellations and/or amendments once a booking is made
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Travel window: until 30 Apr 2022
Groupies add a little surprise to their travel life and embark on a mystery getaway to Brisbane’s CBD. Situated a 5-minute walk from both Central train station and the Riverside Ferry Terminal, also close to Suncorp Stadium, RNA Showgrounds, Howard Smith Wharves, 850 metres from Queen Street shopping centre, this four-star hotel boasts contemporary interiors and easy access to a myriad of local retail, entertainment and dining venues, making for a perfect base for leisure and business travellers alike. There is an on-site restaurant, while late-night cravings can be satisfied with a 24-hour menu as this is on a call and collect basis. Active types do not need to worry about their workout routine thanks to the hotel’s gym.
When it is time to unwind, Groupies can feel at home in the modern room with spacious beds and flat-screen TVs. Before heading out to explore the city, fuel up on some breakfast and sleep a tad longer with a late check-out on the last day.
Standard Queen Room
- Bed size/type: Queen bed (or twin beds on request)
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- The room features air conditioning, a private bathroom with a walk-in shower and separate vanity area, mini-fridge, flat-screen TV, and tea- and coffee-making facilities
The Area: Brisbane, QLD
The combination of the balmy subtropical climate and cosmopolitan vibe makes Brisbane one of the most liveable cities in the world. With golden beaches, boutique shopping, world-class galleries and a vibrant café culture on their doorstep, visitors to Australia’s third-largest city have no shortage of things to see and do.
Stroll among the green lawns, Moreton Bay figs, pines and bamboo of the Botanic Gardens, Brisbane’s oldest park, where kids will love looking for possums on the riverside Mangrove Boardwalk at night. For a culture hit, check out the Queensland Art Gallery, which is one of the most acclaimed in the country and regularly hosts international exhibitions. For even more glitz and glamour, take in a show at Queensland Performing Arts Centre or Brisbane Convention Centre or have a flutter at Treasury Casino.
For activities that get the blood pumping head to Riverlife Adventure Centre to make the most of Brisbane’s river location by paddling around on a kayak or rock-climbing up majestic cliffs overlooking the water. Shopaholics, too, are in paradise with the 700 stores of Queen Street Mall or for edgier designs head to Elizabeth Street and discover some of Brisbane’s most promising up-and-coming designers.
- Check-in from 2pm
- Late check-out by 1pm
- Pets not allowed
• Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
• No cancellations and/or amendments once a booking is made
• No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
• Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
• No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
• Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
• Credit/debit card required at check-in
• Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
• In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
• Travel window: until 30 Apr 2022
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
• After purchase, check your Groupon PDF Voucher to reveal the identity, location and contact details of this Groupon Mystery Hotel below this message (visit the 'My Groupons' section of the desktop site)