What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard queen room for 2 people
- Express start breakfast
- Daily WI-FI
- Two drink vouchers (beer or wine only)
- Late check-out by 1pm
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No cancellations and/or amendments once a booking is made
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Travel window: until 30 Apr 2022
Groupies add a little surprise to their travel life and embark on a mystery getaway to Macquarie Park. Situated a 5-minute walk from Macquarie University, Metro Station and Macquarie Shopping Center, this four-star hotel boasts contemporary interiors and easy access to a myriad of local retail, entertainment, and dining venues, making for a perfect base for leisure and business travellers alike.
There is an on-site restaurant, while late-night cravings can be satisfied with a 24-hour menu as this is on a call and collect basis. Active types do not need to worry about their workout routine thanks to the hotel’s gym. When it is time to unwind, Groupies can feel at home in the modern room with spacious beds and flat-screen TVs. Before heading out to explore the city, fuel up on some breakfast and sleep a tad longer with a late check-out on the last day.
Standard Queen Room
- Bed type: Queen bed (Twin bed preferences subject to availability)
- Standard/maximum occupancy: Two people
- LCD TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, in-room safe, and hairdryer
The Area: North Ryde and Sydney
North Ryde is located 15 kilometres North-West of the Sydney CBD, in the local government area of the City of Ryde. Local attractions include the Sydney Olympic Park, the North Ryde golf club, DFO Homebush and the Macquarie Ice-Rink or take a short 20-minute journey to the CBD.
Sydney is a cosmopolitan mix of attractions that has been delighting visitors for decades. The most populous city in Australia, Sydney is known for being cutting edge, down-to-earth and a mecca of diversity where natural and man-made sites abound. Home to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and golden Bondi Beach, the city buzzes with an infectious energy that enchants travellers both from neighbouring states and further around the globe.
Embark on a self-guided tour of the city, weaving up to Circular Quay to see the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Then stroll over to The Rocks to learn about the city’s history, where cobbled streets, Aussie pubs and weekend markets present a cultural experience. Back at the Quay, hop on a ferry bound for Balmain or Manly and appreciate the water views and snap photos of waterside properties and the CBD skyline.
Hit up suburbs like Paddington and Surry Hills for trendy boutiques, hip bars and creative restaurants or jump on a ferry to Taronga Zoo, Balmain or Mosman. In the city, spread time between museums, galleries and waterside locations like Darling Harbour and Circular Quay. Wrap up the day with high tea in a swish establishment or an authentic meal in Chinatown.
- Check-in: 3pm
- Late check-out: 1pm
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are not allowed
• Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
• No cancellations and/or amendments once a booking is made
• No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
• Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
• No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
• Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
• Credit/debit card required at check-in
• Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
• In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
• Travel window: until 30 Apr 2022
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions