What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two people in a King Room with a View
- Continental breakfast
- Late check-out by 12pm
- Two drinks vouchers
Policies and Fees
- Reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Travel window: until 1 Sep 2022
The Hotel: Hotel Victor
Boasting views of Encounter Bay and Granite Island, Hotel Victor sits in the heart of the city, just minutes away from the local icon, the horse-drawn tramway. The hotel offers contemporary accommodation with all that is needed for a fuss-free coastal holiday. To satisfy their appetites, foodies don’t need to venture out. The Norfolk Cafe serves up casual lunches and cakes, while more sumptuous meals can be enjoyed in the Encounter Restaurant. Evenings can be spent lounging in the V-Bar well-stocked with cocktails, beer, ciders and wines.
The hotel features over 30 rooms, all located on the first floor. Each room comes with a comfortable bed, private en suite bathroom, air conditioning, and tea and coffee provisions. Groupies can get into the holiday mood with drinks vouchers, while continental brekky helps to start each day with energy. On the last day, guests enjoy 12pm late check-out before returning to reality.
View King Room
- Bed size/type: King bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- Features ensuite facilities, tea- and coffee-making facilities with complimentary water bottles and toiletries, TV and air conditioning
Complete with a King Bed and a fantastic view overlooking Warland Reserve & Granite Island with Street Frontage overlooking busy Albert Place, central to everything Victor Harbor has to offer, right on the beachfront. Walk to shops & local attractions, clean and comfy room with ensuite.
The Area: Victor Harbour, Adelaide
Ocean Crest Accommodation Solutions is an appropriate base for discovering nature and the surrounding areas. Known as the ‘South Coast’, this part of Australia is a playground for surfers and beach lovers. Nearby surf beaches include Parsons, Waitpinga, Middleton and Goolwa as well as Granite Island which operates the only horse drawn tram in Australia.
Perched on the edge of Adelaide’s serene coastline, the picturesque Victor Harbor derives an air of tranquillity from its natural surrounds. Boasting magnificent beaches and a rugged landscape dominated by Granite Island, the town is a popular spot for whale watching in wintertime, when Southern Right Whales can be seen basking in Encounter Bay. The tranquil setting is also home to historic Adare Castle, and ideal place to escape for a rejuvenating weekend out of the city.
- Check-in: 2-11pm
- Late check-out: 12pm
- Parking: included in the offer
• Pricing applies to King Room with a View, and not per person
• Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
• Reservations are non-cancellable
• No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
• Traveller name must match ID at time of check-in
• No cancellations will be processed by Groupon after check-in
• Must be 18 or older to check in
• Credit/ debit card required at check-in
• Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
• In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
• Travel window: until 1 Sep 2022
• Groupon strongly encourages all travellers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions