What You Get
Included in all options:**
- Continental breakfast
- Late check-out by 11am
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for nights(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in, otherwise reservation is non-cancellable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Travel window: from 1 May until 31 Aug 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The Hotel: ibis Styles the Entrance
Located within walking distance of the nearby beaches, ibis Styles The Entrance overlooks the Tuggerah Lakes offering modern accommodation with private bathrooms and internet access. Guests can also take advantage of the diiggers@the entrance facilities where they can find entertainment, restaurants and live music on Saturdays.
Travellers are sure to work up an appetite after exploring the sights and sounds of the city. Stay onsite restaurants offering options including include Asian delicacies, Chinese BBQ, modern Australian cuisine, seafood and desserts, or opt for cocktails in the Liquid Bar which overlooks lush bowling greens. For business travellers, ibis Styles the Entrance is well-equipped to accommodate meetings and conferences.
The Area: The Entrance, NSW
Set between Sydney and Newcastle, the Central Coast is famed for its golden beaches, quaint waterside towns and ample national parkland. Surfers zip along crashing waves, bargain hunters haggle at weekend markets and locals catch up for coffee in one of many beachfront cafés in the laidback areas of the region.
Stroll down the main street, The Entrance Road, and window shop or people watch to your heart’s content. Nature-loving Groupies could hire a boat and anchor down in the ocean for a spot of fishing; try their hand at surfing; or soak up the sun on the golden sands of the beautiful beaches. Alternatively, wander down to the magnificent Tuggerah Lake and have a go at water-skiing, canoeing, sailing, rowing or sailboarding.
Sign-posted throughout the Town Centre and enlightening visitors on the local history, the leisurely walk takes approximately two hours. The Entrance also boasts a range of quality bike paths, encompassing Tuggerah Lakes and passing many picnic areas, parks and playgrounds.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late check-out: 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Accessibility: Disabled-accessible rooms are available upon request; call the hotel to arrange
• Pricing applies to a room for two adults, and not per person
• Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
• 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in, otherwise reservation is non-cancellable
• No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
• Please note Saturday night pricing is higher than mid-week
• Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
• No cancellations will be processed by Groupon after check-in
• Must be 18 or older to check in
• Credit/ debit card required at check-in
• Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
• In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
• Travel window: from 1 May until 31 Aug 2022
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions