What You Get
Included in all options:
- King Spa Suite for 2 people
- Late check-out by 11am
- Receive a complimentary glass of house wine, beer, or soft drink per person when you buy a dinner
- Wi-Fi included
- Special golf green fees: $40 per person for 18 holes
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
The Hotel: Links Lady Bay
Situated on the cusp of the magnificent Lady Bay, adjacent to the seaside town of Normanville, you will find Links Lady Bay Resort. Complete with championship golf course and stunning ocean views the facilities are full of charm and quality, reflecting the unique character of the Southern Fleurieu.
The resort is surrounded by sweeping beaches, sand dunes, and lush countryside, and sits less than a 30-minute drive from the famous wine region of McLaren Vale which temps visitors with the greenery and its small local markets. Holidaymakers can also engage in numerous leisure activities available in the area, ranging from trekking in Deep Creek Conservation Park and fishing on the Fleurieu to horse riding, swimming and water sports. This area is the home to the Leafy Sea Dragon, wine enthusiasts and charming local markets. Travellers from all over the world are drawn to this seaside haven and its pristine natural splendour.
Links Lady Bay Resort is a scenic 1-hour drive from Adelaide and is on the route to Kangaroo Island. On the way you can stop off at the villages of Port Noarlunga, Willunga, Myponga, Normanville and Yankalilla. Or you can tour the McLaren Vale wine district before stopping for a restful stay at Links Lady Bay.
Guests unwind in the spacious Spa Suites that come complete with large corner spas. Each suite has a private balcony with panoramic views of the resort’s golf course or the bay, a flat-screen TV and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
For the golf enthusiast, there is the 18-hole golf course, which has been rated in “Australia’s Top 100 Golf Courses” by Golf Australia and golf lessons can also be arranged. There is also a Spa and Wellness centre on site, as well as a fitness centre, outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts and children’s playground.
King Spa Suite
- Bed size/type: One king bed
- Twin beds and one sofa bed options available on request
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- The suite features a large corner spa and private balcony overlooking the 18-hole golf course and Lady Bay; in-room TV, leather lounge, dining table, microwave, and tea- and coffee-making facilities
The Area: Fleurieu Peninsula
South Australia’s Fleurieu Peninsula is only a 45-minute drive from Adelaide. A fertile temperate region, the area is home to many farms and over 75 wineries, meaning fresh produce and local wines are abundant. Attractions include Kangaroo Island, Granite Island, and family-friendly Greenhills Adventure Park. Ride the horse-drawn tram at Victor Harbour, see whales basking at Encounter Bay in the winter, or treat yourself to a wine tour. The Mid-South Coast and Far-South Coast are favourites with Adelaide surfers and thrill-seeking visitors.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late check-out: 11am
- Pets not allowed
• Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
• It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-cancellable
• No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
• Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
• No cancellations will be processed by Groupon after check-in
• Must be 18 or older to check in
• Credit/ debit card required at check-in
• Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
• In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
• Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions