What You Get
Included in all options:
- Studio Apartment for two people
Policies and Fees
- No cancellations and/or amendments once a booking is made
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Travel window: until 30 Apr 2021
The Hotel: Quest Toowoomba
With its lobby area housed in a heritage church building and purpouse-built apartments, Quest Toowoomba is where the old and the new meet. The hotel sits in Margaret Street, the very centre of the city, with Queens Park, Empire Theatre and Grand Central just minutes away.
Equipped with kitchenette facilities, TVs and Wi-Fi access, the Studio Rooms make for a great relaxation hub for shorter breaks and longer stays alike. Fitness buff cans keep up with their workout routine in the on-site gym.
The Area: Toowoomba
Proud to clearly display the charms of all seasons, Toowoomba is often called Queensland’s Garden City. With over 150 parks and gardens, it is no surprise that the city plays host to the ten-day Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers every year. Food and wine aficionados will also find something for themselves with locally-made treats.
Those keen on history can pay a visit to The Royal Bull’s Head Inn for colonial-era displays or to the Cobb+Co Museum displaying a collection of horse-drawn vehicles and a variety of natural and cultural artifacts of Toowoomba and the Darling Downs. For a dose of natural views head to the Ravensbourne National Park with its towering red cedars and rainforest, and the eucalypt forest, granite boulders and Crows Nest Falls of Crows Nest National Park.
- Bed size/type: King bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Bathed in natural light, the room features open-plan space, apartment-controlled heating/air conditioning, kitchenette with cooktop, bar fridge, toaster, kettle and microwave, ensuite bathroom with amenities and hairdryer, desk, LCD TV, wardrobe, ironing board, and iron, as well as a private safe add to the convenience.
- Check in: 2pm
- Check out: 10am
- Parking is available on site for $10 per night (payable to the hotel directly)
The Fine Print
• Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
• No cancellations and/or amendments once a booking is made
• No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
• Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
• No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
• Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
• Credit/debit card and photo ID required at check-in
• Rooms are not serviced during your stay
• Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
• In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
• Travel window: until 30 Apr 2021
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions