What You Get
Included in all options:
- Executive King Room, as per option chosen, for 2 people
- Restaurant credit worth $50 per stay
Policies and Fees
- No cancellations and/or amendments once a booking is made
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Travel window: from 13 Jun until 14 Oct 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The Hotel: Rydges World Square
Awarded Superior Hotel of the Year 2019 at the Tourism Accommodation Australia (NSW) Awards for Excellence, Rydges World Square boasts an enviable location in the heart of Sydney’s CBD. This 4.5-star hotel is adjacent to the World Square Shopping Centre and just a five-minute walk from Chinatown. Darling Harbour and Sydney Convention Centre can also be reached on foot, while a number of public transportation links in the immediate vicinity make exploring the city a breeze. Sydney Airport (SYD) is only 20 minutes away.
When it is time to relax, guests can wind down in their stylish, air-conditioned rooms which feature tea- and coffee-making facilities, Wi-Fi access and TVs. The cosy Rydges Dream Bed are dressed in crisp, white linens complemented by custom black bed scarves and pillows for a good night’s sleep. On site, active types can make most of the fully refurbished fitness centre which offers cardio machines equipped with iPod connectivity and an in-built TV. For breakfast and dinner treats, head to Amber Restaurant which serves modern Australian dishes with a Mediterranean twist.
Executive King Room
- Bed size/type: King bed - Rydges Dream Bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- This room sleeps 2 in existing bedding; extra charge of $80 applies for additional guest; on request.
- Located on top floors, this room comes with an ensuite with a separate shower and full-size bath, bathrobes, slippers, a work station with broadband connectivity and complimentary Wi-Fi, as well as air conditioning, ironing facilities, flat-screen TV, minibar and tea- and coffee-making amenities
The Area: Sydney, NSW
Famous for its glittering beaches, iconic harbour and glamorous shopping and dining precincts, Sydney is a cosmopolitan mix of attractions that has been delighting visitors for decades. The most populous city in Australia, Sydney is known for being cutting edge, down-to-earth and a mecca of diversity where natural and manmade sites abound. Home to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and golden Bondi Beach, the city buzzes with an infectious energy that enchants travellers both from neighbouring states and further around the globe.
Hit up suburbs like Paddington and Surry Hills for trendy boutiques, hip bars and creative restaurants or jump on a ferry to Taronga Zoo, Balmain or Mosman. In the city, spread time between museums, galleries and waterside locations like Darling Harbour and Circular Quay. Wrap up the day with high tea in a swish hotel or authentic meal in Chinatown.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late check-out: 1pm (standard check-out: 11am)
- Non-smoking property
- No pets allowed
• Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
• Blackout dates may apply
• Restaurant credit not applicable for in-room dining
• Extra charge of $80 will apply for additional guests in the room (payable directly to the hotel upon check-in)
• No cancellations and/or amendments once a booking is made
• No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
• Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
• No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
• Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
• Credit card required at check-in
• Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
• In order to facilitate your stay, your name, and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication-related to your stay only
• Travel window: from 13 Jun until 14 Oct 2022
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions