What You Get
Included in all options:
- Two-Bedroom Apartment Unit for four people
- Bottle of wine
- Late check-out by 11am
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel or modify the booking within 5 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Travel window: until 25 Sep 2021
The Hotel: Seaside Holiday Resort, Fingal Bay
Located opposite Fingal Beach, Seaside Holiday Resort boasts an enviable location and a myriad of facilities, featuring a children’s playground, BBQ facilities, a picnic area, and a swimming pool. With Fingal Bay Bowls, Sports and Recreation Club just a stroll away, and Port Stephens Winery in close proximity, the resort has all that is needed for that well-deserved break.
When not exploring the local gems, guests can lounge around in the privacy of their apartments which come complete with kitchen facilities and separate lounge areas. A bottle of wine will come in handy to get into the holiday mood, while the 11am late check-out allows for a longer snooze at the end.
Two-Bedroom Unit for Four People
- Bed size/type:
- Bedroom 1: Two single beds
- Bedroom 2: One double bed
- Living room: One sofa bed
- Maximum occupancy: Six people, on request only
- The unit features a patio or a balcony, kitchen facilities with a fridge, flat-screen TV and DVD, and air conditioning and outdoor dining area,
The Area: Port Stephens
Affectionately known as the dolphin capital of Australia, Port Stephens is not just a sanctuary for myriad species of marine life but also for sun-seeking travellers chasing a relaxed getaway in an untouched paradise. A far cry from the busy beaches of other world-class tourist destinations, the region boasts pristine stretches of sand that are considered by many to be among the best in the country, and it is easy to find a secluded spot to while away the hours without distraction.
A bounty of national parks frame the large bay, and multiple untouched islands sit in the aquamarine waters just ready to be explored by curious souls. Animal lovers can take a cruise to get up close and personal with the highly intelligent creatures or choose to get acquainted with a land mammal during a beachside horse ride.
Adrenaline addicts will revel in high octane options like parasailing over the bay, going for an exciting 4WD tour or jumping aboard the exhilarating Thundaraft for the ride of a lifetime. Wine connoisseurs who appreciate a fine drop can sample vintages at a number of local wineries, while those who prefer a pint of beer sample craft varieties at Murray’s Craft Brewing Co.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late check-out: 11am
• Valid only for night(s) purchased
• It is possible to cancel or modify the booking within 5 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
• No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
• Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
• No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
• Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
• Credit/debit card required at check-in
• Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
• In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
• Travel window: until 25 Sep 2021
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions