What You Get
Included in all options:
- King Studio for 2 people
- Late check-out by 12pm
- Bottle of wine on arrival
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Travel window: until 31 Oct 2021
The Hotel: Studios On Beaumont - Newcastle
A new addition to the iconic Beaumont Street’s relaxation hubs, Studios On Beaumont - Newcastle offers apartment accommodation perfect for business and leisure travellers alike. A myriad of trendy restaurants, cafes and bars are right on the doorstep, while reaching other areas is a breeze thanks to the Hamilton Station just metres away.
The bright, minimalistic interiors of King Studios set the frame for relaxation, contrasting with the vibrant and energetic street below. The Studios boast kitchenettes, workstations and private bathrooms. Groupies can ease into the holiday mood with a bottle of wine included and sleep in a bit longer with the late check-out by 12pm on the last day.
- Bed size/type: King bed
- Standard/maximum occupancy: Two people
- The room comes with a kitchenette (including tea-/coffee-making facilities, microwave, stovetop and fridge), full-size shower, spacious workstation and air conditioning; overlooks Beaumont Street
The Area: Newcastle, NSW
Rated as one of the top 10 places to travel in the world by Lonely Planet in 2011, Newcastle is often overlooked as a travel destination. But the area boasts a rich cultural history as Australia’s second-oldest town and a sunny beach scene to rival those of typical watery destinations, not to mention the vineyards of the Hunter Valley close by. Visit centuries-old buildings, sip on fine wine, and hit the golden sand, all in one day in this holiday hub, just two hours from Sydney.
Kick stays off with a trip to one of eight beaches, like Merewether, Newcastle, Nobbys, or Bar Beach for surfing or fishing fun, or have a paddle at the iconic Newcastle Ocean Baths. Swing by the Honeysuckle Precinct, where restaurants plating up dishes from around the world compete for attention. This is the place to gaze out at the harbour, listen to some live music, and sample cuisine with a modern twist. Later, move to Darby Street for a coffee or cocktail in trendy surrounds. Culture vultures find their fix amongst the mix of local and international art at the Newcastle Regional Art Gallery or instead go hunting for a piece to take home at any number of small galleries dotted around the city. Step back in time with a stroll through the Fort Scratchley Historic Site or Bogey Hole to see relics of Newcastle’s colonial past, while the Christ Church Cathedral is worth a visit for its imposing form and steadfast past.
- Late check-out by 12pm
• Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
• It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
• No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
• Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
• No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
• Must be 21 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
• A valid credit card is required on check-in as security (cash deposits are not accepted)
• Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
• In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
• Travel window: until 1 May 2022
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions